Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alot of small hits or a few big hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adam1120, Nov 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Phisherman"']

No you got the right idea[/quote]

Hell yeah! :cool: lol

2. Nobody is going to have a definitive answer on this, only speculation

But my experience is that an equal amount of marijuana in smalls hits won't get you as high as one big hit, I don't know if it has to do with the blood/brain barrier or what, but a really big rip of some good shit or some hash oil and I am just gone

3. Could u compare this to alcohol? Like shots being bong rips and beer being small hits? I just thought of that

4. Either way will do the trick. I say big rips if your lungs can handle it :smoke:

5. Ultimately it comes down to what method of smoking extracts the most thc is what gets you the highest right? Because only the amount of thc will effect how much dopamine gets released

6. I think the reason that big rips along with a coughing fit get you higher is because, well, I've noticed that when I was sick and had coughing fits my skin got really warm and I would almost start sweating, so when you have a coughing fit from the hits it's pushing more blood to your skin, thus the hotter feeling means blood is flowing faster, I believe... Sorry for the long winded explanation...

tl;dr When you cough your blood is pushed to the surface of your skin more, thus pumping blood faster and thc faster...

7. Big hits, but small when I conserve.

8. When you cough, there's a lack of oxygen to the brain, thus giving you a "higher" feeling.

-_-