Alone on my birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by washedmothafuka, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Typed up something but internet shut down and I'm too high to retype it all.

In summary, chillin by myself for my b-day, smoked a fatty blunt after I got off school, grabbed a cold one from the fridge and now I'm typing this. Might play some BF3 but I always do that.

What do ya'll do for fun when your chillin by yourself for your birthday? Things I have available, a illy, papers, my harvest ~1lb, some ok BHO (made from some moldy buds), really good QWISO, any suggestions would be great.

2. get some buds over. Have fun.

3. I had to make a road trip back to my hometown to avoid being lonely as fuck on my birthday.

Me and my best friend caught 2 fish :)

Second fish I have ever caught on my birthday with someone I love more than the world in the place I love more than life itself

:eek:

Happy birthday!

4. oh yea,

happy birthday bro! =)

5. All my friends are in different colleges, only been here for a couple months, don't really have any good friends yet. But thanks for the happy birthday wishes!

6. Just stay high.. Happy birthday btw

7. happy birthday man, ihad to work an 8 hour shift at fast food on my last birthday a couple weeks ago..the best thing that happended to me that day was all the facebook notifications. atleast you have a pound of weed. toke up man!

8. Happy birthday :).

9. Happy birthday brother! Smokin a fat bowl just for you man. Keep it real.:cool:

10. Happy Birthday dude. My girl has her 21st birthday today (28th). She works at a bar, so i was up there for a while and took happy birthday shots...

But yea.. dude. Smoke some weed. Go get some dranks.. you will be good

11. I'm sorry man that sucks I hope it gets better and btw happy birthday

12. To be honest I'm not a birthday person man. I can easily just chill at home on my bday and just go out on the weekend and get mashed.

Just smoke some of that homegrown man and play that BF3? Is it good? I need to know man ha.

Happy birthday bro :smoke:

13. Happy Birthday man just do what you like it is your birthday after all.

14. #14 alpharettatoker, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Well theres my Outdoor grow buddy

HAppy birthday WMF:hello:

Hey man just do whatever you want its your day.. maybe go a titty bar if ya got some cash

Just enjoy yourself the day comes once a year I would roll me a nice joint or pack up a couple bowls n chill with my dog and sit n think about how your grow went this season maybe reflect on how you could have done better just cause you dont gota alot friends doesnt mean ya cant have a good time I know because I hardly have any

Take it easy brother hope to see ya round next season:wave::smoke:

15. Its your day man, take it easy and chill. Im gonna pack a big ass bong for you brotha, Happy birthday!

Im fucking jelouse of you man you got BF3, how is it? What are you playing on? Im in the UK so I have to wait.

16. Happy B-Day bro.

Play up some BF3, Been playing (PC) for a bit now. love it, so much fun. 64pl. is nuts! So many ppl! haha.

Roll a fat blunt, with ur homegrown and some hash on it, lay back and relax.

17. get blazed and go to a strip club? happy birthday man!

18. Happy Birthday man.

My birthday was last week, so my recruiter came to my house and made me run a mile and do some pushups and situps haha...shit was lame. Then i smoked a few doobs and went to a party.

O man that reminds me, last night i was at the recruiting station doing stuff to get ready for basic and my Sgt says "Man the first thing im doing when i retire is smoking a couple fatties" lol