Alone in the dark

Discussion in 'General' started by toketillyachoke, May 15, 2005.

1. ever felt so alone u want 2 die? like u have no one all i gotta say is screw sex screw kissing all i need is a girl 2 hold me in her arms/hold her in mine just 2 know im not alone in the dark i hat being alone.

Coming off of one crazy dxm trip wasn't realy crazzy only did 30 gel caps (robotusim(sp) but i did it with a girl had great conversation i felt smart then i said something that i knew was smart i figgered somthing out about how this world was she was in my arms then i made the statment i 4 got what it was by now but all i know is when i said it i felt like i was not me like i wasn't on earth im preety sure it felt like i was floating but im positive i was not me/was not in my room. My body was there but im not sure were i was/ who iwas it felt like maybey somone was in me? im not sure but it was such a great experance. i was over wellemed with emtion i felt like i was going cry cuz what i figgered out was just so amzaing im not sure what it was or what happened all i know is right after that the girl kissed me it had nothing to do with love nothing to do with her. all i rember it was very deep and i my body never felt like it did 4 those 5 min then the great "powerful overwelming" fealing left but i felt blessed that i had experanced it.

But now shes gone the high is coming down and im siting here <I>alone in the dark<I>

2. u need to phone here, or try to contact her, if u want that feeling, you won't regret it, or find another person, u have that feeling with