Aloe Vera

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by SkunkPatronus, Apr 15, 2011.

1. #21 Inthedirt4good, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    :) i'm on page 11

(edit just finished Ms. Kirk's paper. Excellent read! Thank you for the link)

2. #22 LumperDawgz2, Jan 26, 2012
    The Effects of Zinc & Salicylic Acid on Plants

Several studies to follow once I have breakfast. I enjoy posting 'over experted' stuff about Aloe Vera.

HTH

LD

• Like Like x 2

3. Thanks for that! :D I now have this thread bookmarked!

• Like Like x 1
  4. #25 LumperDawgz2, Jan 26, 2012
    Antifungal activity of various crude plant extracts
    I added the common names to the botanical names.

LD

5. sweet....more reading material

6. There's been more than occasion where i read something from the organic forum and within the next day or two i see a product locally available that wasn't there before containing said product, compound, spore, enzyme etc. like some sorta Organic Synchronicity?

This is just too damn uncanny...

[​IMG]

Reading from the bag.. 'Contains Aloe Vera and Yucca Extract'

Dr. Earth is it just a matter of time before i permanently retire my rototiller and join your ranks.. ?:smoke:

7. As you can see, my potting soil consulting business has really taken off!

LMAO

8. Yeah, they need to re-label the bag with a picture of a puppy and call it "Dr. Wanna Be LD" Vegetable garden planting mix

2 steps ahead of you Dr. Copy cat. Next it's gonna be "Full Legalization" vegetable and garden mix.

9. [quote name='"hope2toke"']Yeah, they need to re-label the bag with a picture of a puppy and call it "Dr. Wanna Be LD" Vegetable garden planting mix

2 steps ahead of you Dr. Copy cat. Next it's gonna be "Full Legalization" vegetable and garden mix.[/quote]

Now that's funny shit, +rep coming your way:laughing:

10. Higher and higher
    Now we've learned to play with fire
    Go higher and higher and higher

Justin Hayward & John Lodge

• Like Like x 1
  11. by the way how are they adding aloe vera? it must be a freeze dried aloe vera?

12. Either the freeze-dried products or the spray-dried - probably the later since it's less expensive.

LD

13. I <3 Moody Blues! Grew up on them and ELO. It's in my blood

14. My son (RIP) was named for Justin Hayward.........

Zazen explained in a few lines.......

Gazing past the planets
    Looking for total view
    I've been lying here for hours
    You gotta make the journey
    Out and in
    Out and in
    Out and in

15. I kinda wonder if their R & D guys cruise these boards plagiarizing LD's work. It sure seems funny that within a year of his work promoting neem cake that voila'........Organic Potting soils with neem cake arrive on the scene. Now there's aloe vera as an additive.

Hmmmmmm,

chunk

• Like Like x 1
  16. [quote name='"LumperDawgz2"']

Oy vey![/quote]

I haven't heard that phrase in 20 years, my beloved G-ma used to say it all the time.

17. I know that certain experts sure like a ton of my posts since I can find them on every f*cking cannabis grow forums.

Just under different names than any handle I've ever used.

Faint praise indeed.

LD

18. You're a lucky man - everyone benefits from a kindly Jewish Grandmother - My Baba!

LOL

LD