Aloe Vera Powder Sources

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Green_Manotaur, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Update: Just ordered 4oz. (should be enough to last be a loooong time) of 200X for $37, after shipping. If you take the little survey, it gives you $5 off.

2. Just mix what you need...

J

3. Thanks again brotha

GK

4. I believe it will mold if left at room temperature - so I would think you'd want to refrigerate - or drink it.

J

5. Unless you have a sealed, light proof container and a preservative (Space in the fridge helps too) I wouldn't try making a large amount to store.

6. Thanks again you guys I put in the order so i will so how the girls next grow round like it as a foliar, and root dip.

Now just gotta work on finding quality compost although i think I may just start up a bin with nightcrawlers, while slow to reproduce/replicate they do work through some compost like a mofo so I might give it a whirl.

But thanks again,
    Happy growing
    GK

7. looked at the link and it says to make a gallon if aloe juice from 200x powder, mix .67 ounces of aloe with 127 ounces of water. However on buildasoil.com , they say about 1 oz of 200x powder will make over 100 gallons. This is difference of. 99 gallons. Which is correct?

Roughly 18 grams of 200XX Aloe vera powder makes 1 gallon of straight Aloe vera juice...

9. ok thank you. Saw your name and recipe on buildasoil.com btw. Pretty awesome hehe