aloe vera juice?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by BeZtoken, Nov 16, 2011.

1. #1 BeZtoken, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I would like to add aloe in some form to my soil/teas. I got this natural brand filtered whole leaf juice, filtered to reduce anthraquinone. Vegetarian no water added. Ingredients are 99% organic filtered whole leaf aloe vera juice citric acid and no more than .1% sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. But it contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. Is this very bad? Will it harm my soil? I know I was suppose to get one with just citric acid as a preservative and it contains it but I was in a hurry during work and stopped reading when i seen the citric acid.

Also I got a bottle of all natural Acai juice $.97 so why not. Good for anything? It's loaded with antioxidants and carbs. The ingredients include organic Acai pulp, organic Evap Cane juice, organic Blueberry juice, organic Guaraná, citric acid, Soy Lecithin, ea. Bottle contains 12000 mg omega 3,6 & 9 fatty acids.

Thanks, BeZ...V

2. Personally I would drink the Acai juice myself. ;)

3. I've been using the trader joes $7/gallon aloe with preservatives and haven't noticed any adverse effects. I just ran out so I may splurge on the Lily of the Nile version.