Almost to 8 million!

Discussion in 'General' started by elfman5150, Nov 12, 2010.

1. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but this forum has almost 8 million posts! Congratulations grasscity! Thank you for your all-knowing community, and I look forward to 8 million more posts!

So to make this a more useful post, has anyone been here since the beginning? I just joined, but have been a lurker for a good while.

2. I think I registered a little over a year after the board started

3. Same here

4. Congrats GC! I originally registered in 07 (previous account) after being on weedforums.com or something. I always knew about this place but for some reason never paid attention.

Little did I know :p

5. No way. GCs been around about ten years now.

6. I think they meant The Big Board(s)

7. I honestly dont know what he meant. :p

8. Ah I was just thinking it was in response to OPs question, but yeah okay.

9. It happened almost precisely at midnight.... :D

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. (537 members and 1972 guests)

Seriously? What the fuck people? I know you're fucking reading this.All 1972 of you either lazy or socially inapt bastards out there! Register and post damn it!

11. ^ at least 0.5% of you have a funny / embarrassing story to tell.. Lets hear it.

12. Word bro!

13. 1972 of them probably have foil hats and won't register because they think the DEA will hunt them down if they do.

14. i had 0 of those. but i think i'll settle in nicely here.

15. grasscity is over nine thousand?

16. i feel like a youngin

17. lol thing is grasscity forums is all throughout google, search a question related to weed and usually grasscity comes up haha.

18. Wow we hit 8 million!

19. I'll smoke to that :smoke:

[​IMG]

20. I feel young but I never really needed any help till now. Lol

from the dungeon