Almost time!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Sep 21, 2017.

1. If he can leaves are starting to dull while the secondary leaves and buds are still green green... October 1st (not the Monday coming up but next Monday), will be 8 weeks exactly for flower, it's a kush, do to certain circumstances I am going to cut it Monday probably.. do you guys think it'll be at a good enough stage to do so? I don't want the nugs all airy,leafy looking at the same time; but I think I'm far enough to where they won't be like that, or is that credited yo how you dry and cure it?

All outdoor from seed

Attached Files:

2. Really need a closer look, I think mine are ready today also. The trics are milky and the pistols are browning, from what Ive read its time. harvest.jpg

3. Your plant is still young I'd give it a couple more weeks if you can safely do so.

4. Are you talking about mine? harvest.jpg

5. That's what I was thinking, that maybe the flowrr time for this is 10 weeks instead of 8.. but honestly pictures don't do justice on the Browning pistils that you see in person

6. And on tge sugar leaves the trichs are brown now instead of white.

7. Sugar leaves trichs will always turn amber befor the flower dose check the main buds.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hell yea bro good looks on that info

9. You're at tht point where it could be pulled and give u at least a decent smoke. If u used it for wax it'll come out like highgrade, BUT u can go longer n it would be even better. Like 10days maybe

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. The nugget in the first pic might already be ready by monday

11. That's the conclusion I've come to exactly, at least itd be somewhat a narcotic effect and good smoke but there's still so many white pistils and new ones still fuckin popping out like wtf, the heard haven't even receded into the calyces yet.. I'm gonna try to leave for 1 more week

12. See that's what I was talking about the pics not doing justice on the red hairs, that pic I messed with the lighting so it more apparent.. that's one of the main colas

13. Get a 30x pocket microscope from local hydro store and zoom in on those beautiful trichomes! Your plants are very nice but I agree with consensus a another week or two for fattening up. Won't get much denser but honestly density is overrated for personal use. As long as the buds are potent, dried and cured correctly that's the main thing.

14. I've noticed... it's actually hard to obtain a super sense nug, that's what separates vets