Almost time to plant need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WakeNBakeN420, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Well im germing my seeds now and i was wondering if it is safe to first plant them in stryafoam cups so i can cut em easyly away for transplant

2. I have always used solo cups to start em up in the past, but I don't see why styrofoam cups would be harmful.

The main thing is that you want to transplant as early as possible to give the roots plenty of time and room to grow without mitigation, and this will also reduce the overall stress on the plant (one transplant doesn't affect them too much in my experience).

How big are the cups you plan to use?

3. also make sure you poke plenty of holes in the bottom of the cups for drainage,
    completely flush the soil with water and let it drain for about 15-20 min and then plant seend in the cup

4. I wasnt sure Right now im having other problems. I cant seem to build a grow room(im not good at building Stuff). So i jsut tossed a CFL and carboard box together for now till i can get some money to purchase a Cabnet. Which will b next month sometime.