Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost Threw Up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hankh3nry, Sep 20, 2009.

1. #1 hankh3nry, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    Well I've smoked regularly for about 2 years. I mainly use gravity bongs made from 2 liters. I got this bud a week ago and its pretty crazy, you don't need much at all to get super high, I mean SUPER. Btw I almost always smoke quality. Anyways I was with some friends and we wanted to see who could hold it in the longest. So we seriously packed these things, we minced up a good sized nug and packed these things tight, I was the first to hit. I cleared it, as my lips left the bottle they started a stopwatch and I lasted 8 seconds. Instantly I felt awful and was about to actually throw up. So I went to the bathroom and almost threw up, but then, I had to take a crap. Ill save you the details. My 2 friends went after I came out, one held it in for 3 seconds and the other held it in for 3 or 4. All they did was spit up in the sink and cough. Point of the story is that its dumb to hold it in for anymore than 2-3 seconds. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. You're actually supposed to hold it in for 5-10 seconds for all the thc to be absorbed. And my friend puked once. We smoked during the afternoon, and he absolutely gorged himself on munchies. Then after we started to come down, we went out to smoke again. He had gotten a really bad headache and took 7 advils (we told him not to.) We then smoked, and he had some awesome hits. He then gorged on munchies for about 5 minutes, then immediately ran to the bathroom and puked for like 2 hours.

3. no need to hold it in for more than 5 seconds.

4. sounds like u did a whitey LOL

5. whats a whitey

6. lol u only need to hold it in for 3-5 seconds

7. this^^^ it takes 2-3 seconds for all of the THC to get absorbed.

but for a contest, damn, 8 sec.. i like to play chicago, its where u hit the blunt/joint, holt it in and pass, u cant exhale till the blunt/joint gets to you again and if u do ur out for that blunt/joint. its hard with more than 4 people.

i almost puked taking the biggest hit i have ever taken out of a grav bong. i only almost puked because i was caughing so hard,lol.

8. Yea I think we experienced the same thing wanted, it was a monster hit from a GB and I acutally felt the puke coming up, but then turned into a sh*t ahahah

9. LOL. Yea right. 2-3 seconds is ideal. But the MAX is 5 seconds. Dont hurt yourself likke that its not healthy.:smoke: