Almost there....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Well Last night i got kicked out of my holding for a fight, kid was cheating on a game of wist so i flipped the table over and knocked his teeth in....Long story short I got kicked out but no charges :D so Im home for 1 more day, but tomorrow im going to a homeless shelter(FTL) only for 1 night then to another holding for 1 week and then to my half way house where I can have my PC and other personal belongings woot.

Its a non smoking house which sucks ass but fuck it, Im getting hooked up with a fat job and the house is co-ed ;) (meaning theres plenty of pussy) :D

30 days clean today and feeling good. another 6 months to go and in feb, im getting my probation dropped (served 2 years already) have another 6 months but my lawyer said if i pay off my restitution it will get dropped.

Good things are starting to happen in my life and I feel so good with no opiates. I cant smoke weed for another 6 months but who cares its just bud I can live.

Just checking in With you guys stay safe and be careful of addiction cause it sucks :wave:

2. man that's fuckin awesome to hear, good vibes to you, i hope all your dreams come true:hello::hello::hello::hello:

3. Good luck out there bro. It's nice to hear from you. Keep your head up.

4. #4 AlexStenka, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    im coming over an opiate addiction myself, im on suboxone. im proud of you man even though idk who you are.:hello: Take it from him addiction does suck trust me guys :devious: if you never did opiates then never try them :) mark my words everyone.

ps: my girl lived at a halfway house so be careful cuz its mad easy to get kicked out of places like that from my understanding.

5. Damm man keep your head up, But you do know you dont have to move if you dont want to you get 30 days

6. Haha good to hear from you Nick! Glad to hear you got clean make sure you keep it up. Stay strong bro.

7. Thanks bro, im serious about it this time. Last time i wasnt at all so thank you:cool: