Almost robbed by dealer and greening out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bannanamannn, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Last night was probably the craziest night ive ever had when smoking. It all starts out with me wanting to smoke and meeting a buddy i havnt seen in about half a year. Just some background, hes russian and moved from russia. Hes a big dude and coming from russia, hes not even remotely afraid of police or anything of the sorts. He kinda thinks hes invincible. So we start texting our plugs to go pickup a dime for a single session. Hes got a homeade gravity bong and were planning on hotboxing his car and cruising. We drive about a half hour and get to his dealer cause mine didnt pull through. I asked if his dealers shady. He says no. We pull into his dealers lot and theres about 3 other cars buying from him. The car next to us is full of black dudes. My friend asks if theyre buying from pete and they immediately get defensive asking why and they get kinda mad thinking were cops or something. My friend stayed cool but i was tweaking cause i already smoked a little. As the black dudes talking to us, i see him point a fucking pistol at us through his sweater. My friend saw this too but stayed calm. Pete came out, gave us our gram and we were good. The black dudes were giving us shit about only buying a dime but i didnt give a shit cause i thought he was going to rob us. We pullout, leave, and the whole time were going about 70 on the fucking cop infested freeway while my friends literally texting & driving WHILE taking fucking gravity bong hits and barely paying attention to the road lmao i it reminded me of this scene from ted 2 haha i thought forsure a cop would see and fuck us. We got to the smoking spot though, so We parked, hotboxed, and i got fucked. Never been that high. I havnt smoked for about 3 weeks so i had no tolerance. I took about 10 gravity bong hits and then went to mcdonalds. There we forgot to pull forward after paying so we pissed everyone off behind us and eventually just left without our food lol. We were laughing harder than we ever have, I ended up getting dropped off back at my car where we met and i fell asleep for a good hour in an abandoned parking lot. I then started driving home which is when i had to pull over and throw up a days worth of food. I then went home and fell asleep instantly. I thought the shit was laced too because i was shaking violently but i think thats because of how my friend was driving haha and ive never been that hyperactive on weed lmao, it must of been some good sativa haha, i think im done smoking. Theres my crazy weed story, weed stories are the best stories.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Cool story bro, needs more dragons.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. You realise that you are in the real life stories section, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1