almost robbed at 711

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thereal301, Oct 31, 2016.

1. so I was driving my friends home at around 11ish hitting the vape in my car and then after I dropped my last friend home, I got really thirsty so I went to 711. I bought a water and a pack of gum and then when I went back to my car these two kids approached me. one got next to the driver side window and the other kinda took a step back. I roll down my window to see what he wants cuz I think maybe they are stranded and need to use my phone to call their parents or something but he asks me to buy him wraps so I say ok. then as soon as I get out of my car and close the door his friend walks over and pulls a knife out telling me to give him my wallet and phone or else something is going to happen to me. at this point Im contemplating giving them my stuff but then I thought I could just run until they stopped chasing but then a car pulls in behind me and these kids legit book it down the road. I thought what just happened was pretty crazy when I first got back into my car but then I realized how fucking dumb these kids were to try and rob me in public. anyone have similar stories or thoughts about this? share below!

2. Report it to cops the store might have them on camera

3. Yeah after it happened I told the clerk and he called the cops. They took my phone number and said they would call if they found the guys but I don't think much will come out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's when you look him square in the eye and say 'that's not a knoif, this is a knoif'.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Buy a gun. Carry said gun, Some punk ass tries some bullshit again draw said firearm. At this moment they shall either A shit themselves and RUN away or B try to stab you at which point it's now you or them and you have the legal ability to defend yourself. But if you live in a state that doesn't like law abiding citizens to defend themselves and would rather only allow criminals to carry weapons then idk move or be shit out of luck.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Depending on how coordinated you are and if you're bigger, you probably could have beaten them. Just kick the mother fucker with the knife and throw a punch at the other simultaneously. They wouldn't react to it because they would expect anyone to just give up. Boom, now you have a bad ass story.

Of course I'm saying this being 6'5 and about 210, played football for years. So that's my aggressive side haha!

• Like Like x 1
  7. i played football all four years of hs and i'm 6'1 180 so kinda small i guess but i was pretty high at the time i thought i was in a movie or something. there was no way i would've been focused enough to defend myself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Haha, no worries man. I know how you felt in that moment before. Same thing sort of happened to me once but I won't get into it. Well, glad you're ok man!

9. I would have probably got back in my car.

10. It's sort of hard to describe but the way they approached me I kinda walked backwards away from the store and my car. Also I drive a wrangler so the doors are manual and I always lock them imeadietly.

11. Shit is getting crazy out here as well, people are getting desperate to feed their families, unemployment is almost at 10% in my city alone, its really gross, gotta constantly keep your head up here.

12. Back into spaces. My 6500 lb pickup truck makes a great weapon :)

Sent from my S7 Active

13. You can always grow a big beard and do push-ups

14. #14 Stoneycaverns, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    I carry most of the time, so it could have gone badly for them. Besides, I look like someone's pissed off dad, so I don't get approached generally.

Still, be aware of your surroundings and stay in condition yellow.

• Like Like x 1