Almost Ready

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NotI, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I have this one girl in the center that is starting to change color. I am on day 35 of flower (La Blanks) and I was told it takes 55-60. I just did my last feeding, and will flush in about 4 days. Do you think it will be to late?

Attached Files:

2. I think it is too early to flush. If its only day 35 of flower i would keep giving nutes. It is in a vital stage where nutes are necessary for maximum bud growth. Flush at the last possible moment before harvest.

3. I agree with bonghit.

35 days isn't long enough to be ripening...if she's ripening this early then something is wrong..heatstress, nuteburn, sunburn, pollen...can all make hairs go orange too early.

4. looks like it has atleast 3 weeks left to me

5. You think that something is wrong then? I have been throwing more and more nutes at it to help fight what looks like a P deficiency as stated on this thread.

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/1024452-nute-burn-something.html

I don't know, maybe im just till to new to have a great grow. Not having any physical person to help me along makes things kinda hard.

If it is ripening early should I harvest, or let it continue all the way to day 55?

6. I will try and post a few more pictures here a little later. I want to take a few more pictures during the next feeding.

7. I just think that at 35 days you shouldn't be seeing any ripening happen yet...even with fast finishers I don't see much ripening (orange hairs) till about 45-50 days.

I can't say exactly what the cause might be...it just doesn't seem right imo. You can always just flush and finish her out...make room fer the next batch ya know? :) I could be totally wrong though...I'm just some guy on the internet ;)

8. I told you I would update you. This is after today's light cycle. I have taken more pictures so more advice might be given. The middle one is really getting orange, and the bud is really starting to grow. (Flower Day 35)

Also, do you think I can pop hot for handling these girls. My fingers sting to no other, and they are all sticky. Just from moving them a short distance. I have a drug test in a few days so i have a little paranoia. ty

Attached Files:

9. wow they look super nice..great colors. which was the 'middle one' ?

I don't think some sticky fingers would make you piss hot... :) nothing to worry about.

10. The middle one is the one in the pictures. Thats all one plant

11. This is an update. I am now on day 47 of flower. I have taken a picture of each plant and placed a music CD for comparison. I would like to ask a few questions to finish my first grow.

1. Do you think it is time to start flushing?
    2. there is a few dried leaves, and it looks kinda rough. Is this normal?
    3. Like everyone asks, what do you think the yield is going to be?

Enjoy the pictures..

I hope I did good for my first time:)

Attached Files:

12. what, from all 6 plants?

13. I usually start flushing when I see some hair turn orange..bout 20% ..it's hard to tell by the pics but I think I'd give those another good feeding before flushing. I'd let em go at least 2 more weeks...it's worth it for the higher yields and better buds.

You'll lose a few leaves towards the end..especially during the flush. As long it doesn't spread into the buds it's fine.

few oz's? I hate guessing. :smoke:

14. Off all 7 plants I hot just under 1/2 pound. I was using a 600W HPS with a 4x4 grow tent using Fox nutes. I guess I have some learning to do. I have been reading to do. I think next time I will let them veg to about 1 1/2 feet and see if that gives me better results. Im also thinking about using a hydroponics system for my next grow.

15. that's not bad at all :)

Read around a bit and find some of the nicer 600w grows. I'm sure you can pull a pound next time with a good veg :) Personally I'd top the plants and train them out a little rather then growing them taller....Under a 600 I'd try to get them to finish at about 2' tall so that you don't get a bunch of fluff underneath.

16. I hear ya, I will also be going hydro next time. I hope that was a big part of the problem. I think this being a first time grow I should be lucky that I finished. I see a lot of other grows that didn't. It gives me room to grow i guess.

17. Oh yea, I hit to hit 100 posts. Just so close.