Almost ready to harvest?!?!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mrhumbles09, Aug 10, 2009.

1. I've been on the site now for a few months but i've only posted three to for threads... maybe. So before I start with my question, i jut want to thank everyone on the site for all your help and information... Even if you didnt know i was here. lol

But any way here we go .

If i harvest only my top colas to let the rest of my bottom ones finish growing . do i still flush my hydro tank for a week and then go back to using my nuts.. or.....?

and also can anyone tell me more about flavor extracts and how to use them

2. some pictures would be helpful

3. I would flush it because you don't want to be smoking fertilized weed and it may not be healthy.

Also there is a Sticky on flavoring weed with extracts.

4. I read the sticky . but im still stuck.. so after i flush it and add flavoring , do i clean my tank and put more nutrients in it for the remaining buds ?? will the remaining buds die if they have plain water for a week...

5. I really dont know alot about indoor growing. But if i was u just flush it all and if the top cola looks done then take it and leave the others to finish. Dont add any more ferts or nutes to your tank. There is prolly enough nutes and ferts in the plant and plants roots. Hope this helped a lil. Happy growing

Bunga

6. Thanks bro

7. #8 TomGreenThumb, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    DONT reintroduce nutes after you have flushed and harvested some of the bud. The point of the flush is to get the nutes out, and you wont have enough time between "harvests" to startup nutes and flush over again. I would guess your looking at 1, maybe two weeks til ya harvest the lower buds.

Dont use anything to flavor your weed. Just because something tastes good, doesnt mean it will taste good when you burn and smoke it. It just doesnt work. Buy a good strain with good flavor.

I cannot believe it took 9 days for you to get an answer to this question , and someone even wanted pictures. What is this place coming to?

8. Thanks TOMGREENTHUMB... i really needed a solid yes or no on that one . and i want a beter strain just a little too scared to order it .. but thanks i really appreciate it