Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost ready for harvest!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by greengrace3, Sep 12, 2012.

1. these two pictures are of the same cola one week apart.
    [​IMG]
    one week later
    [​IMG]
    what do you guys think? :rolleyes:

2. looks gorgeous

3. still got a couple more weeks, nice cola

4. I would say 3 weeks give or take

5. i was figuring around two more weeks... ill update pics periodically

6. [quote name='"greengrace3"']i was figuring around two more weeks... ill update pics periodically[/quote]

Awesome!

7. Another week gone by... This little lady is plumping up good

image-4122220172.jpg

8. Super sweet.

9. If your first picture was only three weeks ago then you've definitely got a few more weeks to go. Don't cut it down early or you'll be cheating yourself out of the best tastes and smells, which only come out in the last week or two of flowering.

10. [quote name='"ryeseisi"']If your first picture was only three weeks ago then you've definitely got a few more weeks to go. Don't cut it down early or you'll be cheating yourself out of the best tastes and smells, which only come out in the last week or two of flowering.[/quote]

Dang you think that much longer really? I don't have enough magnification to really get a good look at trich color but I normally go off the pistills, like when about 80% are brown/orange then I cut

11. #11 ryeseisi, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    That's how most people around here seem to do it. Have a look at this thread here for a different opinion, and decide for yourself. :)

Link: Zeus's Take on Harvesting

Here's a choice excerpt:

12. It's beautiful c':

13. your plant is nowhere near done and you got some bad deficiency or ph problems

14. no deficiencies, just a trimmed plant with dying leaves... thanks for the concern tho

15. Yeah, I don't see any major deficiencies either. That's a nice phenotype you've got there by the way. What was your reasoning for trimming the leaves?

16. :confused:

17. long story short... I started with 10 seeds, who ever expects to get 10 females? all 10 turned out female and i couldn't bring myself to get rid of any of them so my grow cabinet started to get a little crammed. so i trimmed the leaves during flower to allow all the plants to get as much light as possible... here's a before and after...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Ha you trimmed all your leaves off already? Well bud you can't have too good of plants without leaves.. I understand making room, but it looked fine before and you have really hurt your yield by prematurely cutting all the leaves off.

I mean they (looked) great.. Not sure what made you trim them all down. :confused_2:

19. The important leaves are still there, "Bud". During flower the fan leaves are useless. At best they deprive the buds of nutrients.