almost ready for harvest i think????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by magicc, Feb 24, 2012.

1. hey guys i got my first plant here at 65 days into flower or 9weeks and 2 days. To me shes looking sweet. im excited to see the finished product. id say that she has about 40% orange pistils, and the trichs are pretty much all cloudy but i have a 60-100x microscope and i find it EXTREMELY hard to check trichs, so i cant be 100% on that. most of the leaves are yellowing with some totally dead but wont come off with a small tug so i leave them. so how do i go about harvesting?? is there something to be done beforehand??? im planning on doing it at like 10 weeks.

DSCN0508 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSCN0512 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSCN0509 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2. hard to say from the pics... you need closer pictures of the trichs

3. Thanks guys I'll have to take a closer look at that guide, and does any1 know how to take a pic of the trichs through the scope or do you guys use high powered cams

4. i have a 60x also i harvest when most a cloudy with a touch of clear trichs. but hard to tell from pics as stated previously

5. and you need high powered cams with nice lenses

6. Cut a piece of the edge of a leaf on 1 of your buds and put it on a table. Than set you microscope down on top of it and adjust your clarity. This should make it easier to look at trichs.

7. ^^^ bro I was thinking about doing that but wasn't sure if it would be okay. Is it gonna hurt her or will it be cool??

8. lol...just cut a very small corner of a leaf. pick 1 that looks very stickey or crystallie...to baked cant explain but you know what i mean. anyways cutting a small section of a leaf wont hurt your plant any just dont do it a million times or n e thing.

9. doesn't look ready at all
    all pistils look white to me