Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost passed out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, May 21, 2011.

1. Ive smoked a waterfall bong many times before (7-8).

When i hit the waterfall bong today i cleared the whole 1.5L bottle.
    Held it in for 4 seconds. exhaled and i was fucked.

I dont mean like really stoned. But i almost passed out. I had to lay down for 20 minutes, i started sweating, went pale , head was spinning.

I literally felt sea sick. I was feeling crap the whole high.

So it ruined my whole high.
    i wasnt even really high after that one hit anyway.

What could have caused that? Its never happened before

2. open up the limit. pass the point of no return; reached the top but still you gotta learn how to keep it

3. bring some to me,
    will teach you how to smoke

4. You chucked. This can ruin your whole time when smoking, although it doesn't happen very often, there's no real way to stop it. Must have been really good bud

5. It happens to me if i overuse nicotine aka nicotine poisoning.

I gag , sweat , pant and feel fatigued.
    Then after a while my heart beat slows drastically as i succumb to the poisoning

Never happened with weed though.

6. That's not really poisoning thats more or less the rush you get off nicotine. Just woke up half an hour ago and had a cigarette and i got that :(

7. Yeah actually you can overdose on it.

Goole 'nicotine poisoning'

An ordinary cig contains 0.8mg of nicotine. And 60mg is enough to kill a non smoking adult man.
    Its just your body trying to defend itself from the toxins