Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost passed out..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mos_def, Jun 25, 2010.

1. I smoked a blunt 20 minutes before i left to work out with friends.
    I was high, and when i got to the gym i was still feeling it.
    I went on the excersise bike and went 15 minutes straight hard.
    I was entirely normal on the bike.
    I get up, and as i get up the blood rushed to my head, and i got an intense head high. The high lasted 15 minutes, until i laid down on a mat. I was sweating profusely, and my friends said i seriously looked like i was going to pass out. My vision was fuzzyblack and i could hardly see anything during the headrush.

My theory is that i had some thc left in my blood stream, and when i began working out i absorbed more of it into my system than usual, and once i stopped working out i really begin feeling it. Any ideas what happened for sure?

I'm average build, 135, 5'8. I haven't worked out in about 3 months.

2. Your vision had slowly blacked out, narrowing down. The increased blood pressure accompanied by your low blood sugar at the time is what made this happen

3. interesting, how can you be sure it was my low blood sugar?
    i had ate Honey Nut Cheerios about an hour before smoking so idk.

4. Always bring a sugary drink with you when smoking to avoid this, wether it just be a juice with some sugars, or a soda. pick your poison. obviously sugary food works as well.

Were your systems something as follows.

So after you get off the bike, you got up really fast so their was a sudden rush of blood to your head. Causing you to become light headed, you probably had a slight headache. Then your vision slowly started to block out until you sat down, if you had stayed standing the room would have begun to spin, and you would have completely blacked out

5. yeah that's what happened exactly!

6. You can call me House

7. I actually just laughed out loud. Not sure if it was really that funny, or just the green:p

Either way, thanks for the laugh

8. Why the hell am I laughing at this? :confused:

9. Ive passed out before. One of the worst experience of my life...

10. I almost passed out like 2 weeks ago. Smoked a couple bowls and all was dandy and out of no where a head rush starts sneaking up on me. It got to the point where everything was white and i couldn't see the person infront of me. Wore off though..