Almost Legalized

Discussion in 'General' started by snatz20, Sep 5, 2002.

1. CANADA HAS TAKEN THE NEXT STEP TO LEGALIZING MARIJUANA, ALREADY LEGAL FOR "MEDICINAL PURPOSES" AND THEY ARE THINKING BOUT MAKING IT AS LEGAL AS TABACCO AND ALCHOHAL, MAN WOULD THAT BE THE SHIT, GO TO THE GAS STATION AND BUY A PACK OF JOINTS

2. Why are you yelling at me? :(

3. dude there was a news special tonight about how somebody important recommended the legalization of cannabis.. lots of people blazing on the news hahahha.. it was sweet

im ripped toasted fried, boyee!

4. good for you guys eh.........now if only itll happen here in the states.......i seriously doubt in my lifetime ill see it :(

5. BC ant to far from jeaunu
    i mite be moveing soon

6. I know that Reagan tried to legalise it.... dunno what happened about it though.

I don't want it to be legal, I just want it to be decriminialized.

That way, they won't be taxing it, or putting shit in it to get you addicted. But you'll be able to get a nice cheap 1/8 and and smoke it in your home instead without fear of legal action....

Ah.... I am a dreamer....

7. SHIT.....FUCK ALL THAT.......JUST TAKE AWAY DRUG TESTING!!!

HOW BOUT THAT?!?!?!?!

WOOOO HOOOOOOO

i wanna be stoned.

8. It is already on its 3rd reading and will be off to england to be legalized by march. Im cool with payin taxes, helpin out my country @ the same time as helpin myself. And u american suckers and ur non legal reefer. With how slow ur system is it'll take another 100+ years to get it legalized to how they plan on legalizing it here unless u guys are posers and legalize it the week after we do, and that would be gold cuz everyone knows that the US is really a bunch of inbread canadians!

9. Yeah, considering how the supreme court and constitution work together to make life as unenjoyable as possible for all americans (cmon, nine old farts pretty much run the U.S. government), it'll take a while until the nine seats are filled with people that didn't grow up in the industrial revolution :p

10. bong water makes aloe green.

11. put aloe in bong water....soth sore throught?