Almost Kidnapped

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trap Shooter, Oct 13, 2019.

1. I still think about this every now and then. Back in about '76, '77 I was almost snatched up. My sister(13 years older than me) and I were at a K-mart. We were up at the check out lanes and she forgot something. As she went to get it, 2 guys caught my attention. I heard one say to the other,"Look, he's all alone, let's take him." My heart sank. So I casually walked away from the cart towards the Isles. Glancing back I could see the one guy following behind about maybe 30 feet. I hit the Isle and freekin booked it, and found my sister. I told her about it, but I don't think she really believed me.

2. Close call dude. Glad to hear nothing happened.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well that's good they didn't get you Trap!! Those kind of people are scum of the Earth. I always worry about stuff like this when im out with the kids. I tell them if somone ever tries to take them to fight as hard as you can an try as hard as you can to attract other peoples attention...If I seen somone with my kids iwould die trying to protect them tho if I had too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I feel the same way too. I worry when we're out too sometimes. And I actually had an incident one time with our oldest. I'll post it when I have a bit of time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. We were over at a farmers market in the same town(Yeah, pattern huh?), and the 4 of us were on our last long isle towards the door. I think Clay(our oldest) was around 5 or 6 at the time. As we were headed towards the door I noticed this guy(kinda bummy lookin') sitting on the bench, and he couldn't take his eyes off of Clay, and stood up and started following us. He was watching our son so hard, he didn't even notice at first that I stopped, turned around and started walking towards him. Once he saw me he turned around and went the other way.

It's scary out there anymore, I still don't take my eyes off either of them, and they're 14 and 11.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Fuuuuuuuck! I think you should move :bolt:

7. LOL, It's a typical huge town over there. We're a half hour away just outside a small town and we're on my family farm of 10 acres that my Grandfather bought in the 40's. And Philly is an hour away.

8. When I was like 14 I had a car full of people offer me candy, I was almost stunned at how dumb these people were, but at the time i must of looked young to them.

Then, the the driver hopped out of the front seat, his gray afro blowing in the wind as he pushed his shitty gold beater car a couple feet, driver side door wide open, then hopped in the front seat again as it was rolling and started the vehicle, blowing a bunch of black carbon out the exhaust before driving off... probably the most ridiculous hood thing ive ever saw to this day.