Almost got the shit beaten out of me, lost 80+ dollars worth of alcohol drugs...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by remitido, Sep 17, 2011.

1. So last night, my bud John and a some people were gonna party it up at the house he's renting so i bought a bunch of beer, liquor, bud, and drugs and what not. We smoked a lot of bud by 9 o clock or so and I was high out of my mind. He had this motor chair for the disabled so i was rolling around and I turned it up all the way and busted a big hole in his wall and we were all freaking out haha. So we partied all night, I smoked, went to bed at 1:30. The next morning i wake up for a cross country meet at 6:30, run the meet, come back to get my shit from the house and apparently the land lords are back and one of them is violent. I knock on the door the renter opens and he's like "get your stuff and get out man, there was never a party y'hear?" and i'm like wtf? So i'm looking for my 30 dollar pipe and my bud and all that shit when this random ass dude comes in and is like who the fuck are you when I offer to shake his hand. He then throws me to the ground and is yells "get the fuck out of my house right now!". I asked him if I could get my stuff first and he said no and runs my out of the house barefoot.

That's how I lost half a 30 pack of beer a shit ton of vodka a gram of weed, a thirty dollar pipe, my shorts and other unmentionables...

2. That's fucked up dog...

3. Haha, but really go get your shit bro.

4. just text your friend and get that shit back another day..

5. that ***** got kicked out. Ima get some of it back but there's no way i'm going back to that place.

6. good compensation for the hole in the fucking wall you left.

7. Fuck that, go get ur shit

8. I was gonna go to lose and get plaster to fix it today.

And I'm fuckin' scared to go there man, I don't fight, I'm fucking short and skinny. I would get my ass kicked maybe even killed. I found out who the guy was and my friend said he's killed somebody

9. So he has your vodka, beer, and weed? Lol I bet that guy is getting fucked up right now.

10. Ah geez he kilt someone.

11. Haha so he just threw you on the ground for no reason?

12. Well how would you like it if someone bust a hole in your wall?

13. Go back and apologize and offer to pay for the damages?

14. I did offer to pay for the damages. BUt not to him to the guy who's renting it. THe guy didn't even notice the hole though, I walked in offered my hand and bam i'm down on the ground for no reason. it was fucked up

15. #15 Blazed4dayz, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    pussy

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

16. Well the land lord, prolly spent alot of time and labor into making that place look nice. glad you atleast offered to pay for it. That is alittle fucked up though whoever decided to put you on the ground.

17. You would have been legally vindicated for punching his lights out. I don't think anyone is aloud to physically remove you from their property. They're supposed to call the cops for that shit.

18. lol this storys funny

i thought it was leading up to something good

19. Lol he sounds like a dick, man

20. Haha you don't give a crap if your legally vindicated if he's like 50 pounds heavier than you. OP said he was short and skinny, he'll beat the shit out of you on his property and since possession = 9/10ths of the law the cops will likely be on his side, since he can just say you were trespassing and attacked him.

So then you've just gotten the shit beat out of you, and likely arrested, because you decided to fight a guy in his own place instead of leaving:D

Don't bring shit to parties that you aren't prepared to lose IMO, i learned this lesson the hard way.