Almost got my dick sucked by a guy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by michael68, Jul 6, 2010.

1. At a party last night, getting tipsy and this fucking dude comes up to me rubbing my dick and says something along the lines of "ehhh can I suck??" and tries pulling down my jeans and I fucking push him away lol. Didn't see him anymore through the night. Sketchy as hell.

2. getting your dick sucked doesnt make you gay

3. You say almost as if you were contemplating it...because I see no indication as to a guy almost blowing you. He came up to you and then quickly vanished; No need for any dicks to pop out, yet you say almost...

4. Sorry but you are just projecting yourself into his scenario and thinking how you might just do it.

5. How long did he rub before asking? ;)

6. So you let him feel on your dick, for how long?

7. hahahah. Classic! the old let me suck your dick trick. I used to do that shit in my prime. lol. jp

8. A mouth is a mouth.

Lol, but really, wtf...

9. This thread is about to blow up like dynamite.

10. Alcohol is bad, mmkay?

11. getting it sucked doesn't make you gay but sucking does

12. Was his name Big Bob?

And did he refer to it as a "cock-meat sandwich?"

13. Isn't chicken "cock meat?" Lol just wondering... Im pretty sure it is, so the polite question would be; "do you prefer white meat, or dark?" haha

14. Why the fuck did you shove me so hard dude?

15. Did you get his number?

16. hahaha this made my fucking day.

17. ??? I do not understand your form of reasoning ???

18. dont lie. he sucked your dick then you sucked his and had a thuper duper time!

:eek:<---OP

19. If your not gay then how come you labeled this thread "almost got my dick sucked by a guy"? Instead of: Got harassed by a gay dude, or got hit on by a guy.

If i wanted to talk about the night I got drunk with my friend's hot mom, I would call it "almost fucked a hot milf", implying I was trying to make it happen, but couldn't quite pull it off. I hope you understand the analogy here.

Note, I am not making fun of you. There is nothing wrong with being gay.