Almost got jumped

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazedGlory, Jul 10, 2010.

1. #1 BlazedGlory, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
    So I'm at my buddy Ryan's house chillin', drinking some beer and smoking, you know. So after his unchill dad comes home I decide to peace out.

So I get on my bike and start bombing this big hill he lives on crunked as hell, it was awesome lol. I was pretty fucked so I didn't notice a car coming up behind me(I was cycling in the middle of the road, my bad I know). So any ways, he honks his horn at me and I get over to the side of the road, and, flipped him off since I was crunk.

"Did you just fucking finger me you little piece of shit, pull over I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you. I pretty much decided to peace out, since I saw him and his buddy were like 25 and I'm a scrawny 18 year old, I think I was justified in peacing out.

Anyways there was cars behind him so he didn't stop instead he pulled into this side street right. I blow right by him as he and his buddy are getting out of the car. I know this neighborhood by heart since I used to live there, so I turned down another side street and into this swamp that's blocked off to cars.

I pretty much lost him there, so I caught my breath then went home. And now I'm typing this. Hope my story makes sense cause I'm really fucking tired and fucked. Anyways, I know I'm going to get some shit for flipping him off but idc.

Peace grasscity

2. It was a good story that made sense lol.
    Just watch your back everyday now :)
    Your stoner side is pretty hard core lol

3. Lol I guess next time I decide to flip someone off I'll bother to look up and check who I'm insulting.

4. Or just not flip him off for something that was your fault ;)

5. Probably not his stoner side, as much as the alcohol that was in him. ;)

6. You're pretty much bang on there bro, I don't think I would have done that if i was just stoned. I mean he didn't really have to lean on his horn, i actually realized he was there a second before he blew it, but still, it probably wasn't called for to flip him off. And people ask me why I so rarely drink lol :p