Almost got jumped

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by citydwella, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Yo this evening me and my buds were down by walmart we were messin with eachother and all of a sudden these foos drive up all fast and hop out there. car with a skate board and say. Doa krew wats up i guess they thought we were jumping our freind

2. Some guys thought you were jumping your friend?

3. Kids...I swear sometimes I can't believe I was ever that dumb. I know I was, but I just can't believe it.

4. So walmarts the new hangout?

5. Dude they got bikes and shit, tennis balls. Whodafuck wouldnt chill at WalmartS. Emphasis on the esssss:smoke:

6. Yea they thought we were messing with him i guess? But i think they were looking for a fight

7. Here's some advice...next time something like that happens just whip your dick out...I'm willing to bet money they won't know know how to react to you much less fight.

For anyone too stupid to understand a joke...I was joking.

8. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']So walmarts the new hangout?[/quote]

It was in 11th grade lol

9. OP is a Wally world skid

10. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']So walmarts the new hangout?[/quote]

Haha I see it posted on a lotta threads. Peeps must have nothing better to do these days then make the people that work there miserable cunts.

11. I remember when I was that grammatically impaired.... in third grade.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJAnsDce0QA]gang of walmart - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: I'm finally connecting the dots....

13. A friend and I were jumped when I was 16 by five black guys. A first guy walked up behind me taps my back, I turn around and he straight sucker puched me hard. I was dazed and just went to my knees trying to protect my head while they just kept punching and kicking my body and back of my head. It was for like 30 seconds and they took off running. My friend was no longer there and I was confused as hell. As soon as they hit me he ran for his life and fought back against the one that chased him. I was ok, just my cheek got really fat and some bruises on my body. To this day I almost daily carry a pocket knife. If it happens again I don't care what happens to me but someone will be getting stabbed and cut.

14. Carry a screwdriver. Cops can't give you concealed weapons charges for those,cuz "it's a TOOL i was using to fix my skateboard earlier and forgot was in my pocket" same story for if it's in your car.

15. In Texas I can carry a knife under 5 and half inches almost anywhere and a knife can also be considered a tool.