Almost got held at GUNPOINT at 7/11!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheeto Jones, Apr 21, 2016.

1. So, when I'm at my parents' house (their house is in my small hometown), I have a friend who will always come and scoop me and smoke with me, and we'll ALWAYS hit up 7/11. It's a tradition. So last week we hit up 7/11 at 9 o clock, got some snacks, then dipped out to smoke more.

The next day my friend hits me up again to smoke and do the same shit, and I say sure. We are both really stoned and he gets on Facebook and there is a trending article that the 7/11 we always go to got ROBBED AT GUNPOINT the previous night, 20 minutes after we left! The report said the robbery happened at 9:23 and it was a SERIOUS ass robbery, two men with guns held everyone at gunpoint and forced the cashier into a back room and shit... we left literally right before that shit went down.

So we are freaking out and shit, but are more focused on getting more stoned obviously so we smoke more. My friend then says "I need to go get some cigarettes let's go". I'm like "Dude, fuck that shit I'm so high I'm so afraid to go back into that 7/11, they might target it again." He tells me that it won't happen since there's too much "heat" on that place, but I'm so high that I start getting super paranoid thinking that they are using reverse psychology and hitting the same place a SECOND TIME!

I decide to go anyway because I REALLY wanted some Gatorade, the Purple Rain looking flavor. We go in and I am shaking, really paranoid, grab my Purple Rain and head to the front register. The store is empty and my friend asks the cashier what happened, and she said they got robbed at gunpoint. Suddenly I see two men walk into the store and I jump, visibly startled. The men were BLACK and the cashier (also black) gives me the WEIRDEST look, she thought I was racist! She didn't understand I was BAKED and EXTRA CAUTIOUS!!

• Like Like x 6
  2. Situational Awareness.

Be observant.
    Have little to loose, valuables secured in the vehicle, minimal amount on you for purchase.
    Eye contact, but not lingering, right amount of acknowledgement.
    No Chihuahua shaky shit, be straight and confident.
    If confronted then be co-operative, you ain't got chit to loose.

(Two things to keep in mind for additional posters;
    The forum guidelines - no advocacy of violence.
    CJ may tend to trend with a touch of anxiety. (I hope that's fair CJ, if not I will definitely edit).

:smoke:

• Like Like x 7
  3. Lol, no that's fine because it is the truth. Especially when quite medicated.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Almost????

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude, don't you mean 9/11? Wait, no...

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I hope the cops.don't watch the camaras and notice a few mins before the robbery two guys came in and high as fuck and checked the place out lol

• Like Like x 3
  7. Lol no 7/11 robbery is serious just crack heads n shit

If your in a bank when shit goes down that's some serious shizz
    ----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

8. The 7 by me gets knocked atleast once a month

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

9. Oh, a Cheeto Jones thread?
    I believe you, I guess.

10. i love cheetos! :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Got myself a pound bag of those bad boys.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I rather be in a bank than a 711 when there's a robbery.

Bank heists tend to be professional guys, they don't care about your $50.

711 robbers are desperate and want anything they can grab in the short time they have.

• Like Like x 2
  13. That's fucked up jones.

14. Lol OP is always titling his threads like a TMZ article

• Like Like x 6
  15. Get CCW, shoot back

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Who cares? All that happened was you couldnt eat but you got high. Dont capatilize gunpoint. Its unecessary. Did anybody point a gun at you and force you to lay down while life faded beyond your previous memories?

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cheeto, you went to a place that later got robbed. That is not almost getting held at gunpoint. C'mon man, no reason for that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Watch out for those black super predators, OP.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I love how you thought robbers were gonna use reverse psychology.

That just makes the whole post so funny hahahahah

• Like Like x 2