Almost got caught smoking weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jdldms, Mar 10, 2013.

1. So , first of all . Hey everybody this is my first post on grasscity forums , i'm really happy !
    Second ,I'd like to apologize in advance if something doesn't make sense because i'm still pretty baked... :smoke:
    Without further ado , here's the story:
    It all started 3 days ago , i hadn't had a smoke in a few months and I just thought since spring break was almost here i should toke up and celebrate the end of exams so i called my dealer , asked him for 2 grams of weed and 5 of hash , the weed costed me 10 $ and the hash another 10$ ( i don't know if it's 5 g or not because where I live we measure hash by something we call "sticks" it's a strange measure but whatever i don't really care about it. i would say i got a bar with roughly 5 cm or 6 and 1 / 1,5 cm wide. )
    So then , friday we did the deal and... VOILÁ . i had weed.
    So yesterday i woke up , felling a bit sick , sore throat , could barely swallow food . so i just went to my biology class ( i have classes on saturday) and came home , after lunch i smoked like 0.3 g of weed , a bit of hash and that got me high for a couple hours , after that i did the same . went to bed really tired from the weed burnout , today i woke up and was feeling fresh and new , no throat pain what so ever , I was really amazed .
    Went to the kitchen , had lunch (woke up late) , and went to the pc to play some video games , still feeling relaxed and all . but my throat was starting to itch , so i went outside , didn't see anyone , just one car on the garage... i knew i had a chance to smoke . went to the bathroom , turned on ventilation , opened the window and started smoking , i would blow out the smoke trough the window (close the the font gate) . my lighter was barely functioning but still i was able to smoke . looked outside and my bird was going crazy just making noises and I was like : "man that bird surely wants to get high too" and proceeded to empty my bong water and remaining burned stash onto the toilet , get up , look at the window , i see my dad 2 meters away from the window with his back turned on me , watching the garden . my heart skipped a beat there , the bathroom was smelling like weed and the outside part where my dad was probably had some smell too because i had just blew some smoke out of it . I immediately close the window , rush to my room , hide the bong hide all the weed and lighters . my hands were shaking as hell , i look out of my bedroom window and see my mom arriving by car with my sister . i go back to the bathroom and the place is just full of smell , i hear my mom calling my name from a distance , close the door , fill the place with air freshener , I grab a piece of toilet paper get it a bit wet roll it into a ball and just launch it to the toilet water ( the noise it made looked like poop was falling ) so i sit in the toilet pretending I'm pooping as my mother is coming closer and closer... She opens the door and says to come help her unload the shopping bags out of the car . and just closes the door and goes away . i was still frightened that my dad had smell it , i go outside nothing happens everything is normal.
    After that i was so happy that i decided i had to share this story with this awesome community .
    Now looking back at it , i laugh .. it was a well spent sunday ahah!
    Here's the picture of my bowl , I know it isn't a lot and the bong is really cheap but it sure is able to make me happy!
    Btw : that thing that looks like a leaf , it's weed don't worry :p

Attached Files: