Almost got caught by the same cop twice (in a 15 minute span)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwagCaleb, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Still freaking the hell out about this, and it's almost been a hour.

Went to meet a dealer at a gas station. Hopped in his whip and he was showing me the product, and when he was starting to scale it a cop car pulled into the gas station directly in front of us. He had dogs because you could hear them barking before he even turned off his engine. Luckily I'm pretty sure he didn't see me through my guy's heavily tinted windows, because if he did, this story would have ended much differently.

Fast forward about 5 minutes, and we had hi-tailed it out of there right when the cop got into the gas station. Got my bud (which happens to be Blackberry Cough) and was walking home happily with it in my hand in my hoody pocket (it was in cellophane and wasn't sealed properly, so I didn't want to lose the contents) and the same cop comes out from the side of the building, while beaming his light on me. Asked me the normal procedure questions, and then told me that he stopped me because it was almost 80 degrees and I was wearing a sweatshirt. I said "well officer, I tend to sweat a lot when It gets warmer, so I wear a hoody to hide the sweat stains", he then wished me a good night & went on his way, all while I was gripping my weed firmly in my closed hand.

Thank the lord for tinted windows. Oh & Confidence in situations when it actually matters.

2. Haha damn man that's some crazy shit. Great cover up with the sweat stains though haha. That weed will smoke extra nice now!

3. Thinking quick on our feet saved you man. Worddd

4. [quote name='"MrHhhiiiooo"']Haha damn man that's some crazy shit. Great cover up with the sweat stains though haha. That weed will smoke extra nice now![/quote]

Oh it is.. Haha.
    I about took a hit out of my pepsi can. Until I realized there's no slide on that.

5. this is a very misleading post lol

i was like :eek:!!

then i was like :hello:

6. I forgot to mention that I even went as far as slipping the bud into my pant pocket when sticking my hands in as if to have casual conversation, & then when he asked me for the second time where I lived, I made sure to use the hand that used to have bud in it by pointing with it. Haha.

Safety precautions, you could say.

7. [quote name='"SwagCaleb"']I forgot to mention that I even went as far as slipping the bud into my pant pocket when sticking my hands in as if to have casual conversation, & then when he asked me for the second time where I lived, I made sure to use the hand that used to have bud in it by pointing with it. Haha.

Safety precautions, you could say.[/quote]

Hahaha genius!

8. so op. why were you actually wearing a sweat shirt in 80 degree weather?

9. I'm always.wearing a jacket in cali. Its just too damn cold in the mornings.

10. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']so op. why were you actually wearing a sweat shirt in 80 degree weather?[/quote]

I thought it would be colder than it actually was

11. [quote name='"MrHhhiiiooo"']

Hahaha genius![/quote]

Just common sense really

But nice OP i woulda been sweatin bullets if a cop was talking to me with weed in my hand

12. Wow this was actually a good thread, good thinking man

13. Shit mannn.

You played it cool. :cool: