Almost got caught by the cops...possibly

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by techboid, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Ive been smoking sporadically for about 4 months now and this is the first time Ive almost been caught. Me and my friend go to this spot with a bunch of pine trees next to a wall on campus that he says is safe and he's smoked there before. So we light up two joints and just chillin. Suddenly we hear somebody walking towards us on the opposite side of where we came in. Now, Im not sure if it was a cop or not at this point because its dark and all we see is a shadow of a person, but as he's walking he says " Dont run", so it's obviously the cops rite?

Well at this point we both bolt down the hill and split up, him back to his dorm and me into the gym. After about an hour (i actually worked out lol), i head back to his dorm and he's like freaking out cause of the weed and he had purple drink. And he's putting all his shit in a duffle bag planning to hide it. But looking back at what happened I'm not sure if we just overreacted or what.

2. sounds to my like you escaped scott free this time...i just wouldn't ever go back to that spot if i were you because now the cops know people go there. even if it was just a regular dude you can't take risks like that. sounds to me like you did the right thing man.

3. maybe he wanted a hit?