almost got caught by mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr.Weed, Aug 4, 2009.

1. so im just chillin in my room (im 18 havnt moved out yet, really want to) smoking a bowl with the fan on and im on the comp and its like 3 in the morning. Suddenly i hear my door open, im like "wtf is this" i turn around with my pipe, and all my other shit on the table (luckily my body was covering it). So my mom tells me to go to bed. So i tell her im 18 (shes kind of a hard ass) and she just says i dont care and tells me to go to bed. So i turn off the comp and read my book for a bit then snooze off. Still a bit scary though. My mom could probably smell it too lol.

2. that story had me at the edge of my seat the entire way through. the climax was beautifully put together, well done my friend. well done.

3. +rep :p

4. I especially enjoyed the character growth, thoughout. Although he runs into obstacles along the way, he learns an important lesson and emerges a better person at the end. I could also tell he put a great deal of time into the protagonist\antagonist relationship which was well said in my opinion. Someone sticky this thread.

5. thats because it was a:
    [​IMG]