Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost got caught by cops smokin with bong in car

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by h2xhardcore, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey so I'm parked hitting my bong in my car smoking dank. Bout 12 mims lAter a volunteer brea police suv came cruising in as soon as I was leaving pArking lot. I just put bong away and smoke was in my car still. I had to drive past him and my seatbelt wasn't on . I was literally leaving at the perfect time lol. Can volunteer police do anything

2. i figure so, i mean that's their job lol.

3. Not sure why they would have volunteer cops if they couldn't do anything man

4. Well are you okay now? Maybe the cop didn't see you.

5. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Well are you okay now? Maybe the cop didn't see you.[/quote]

Yeah I'm all good I was leaving when he was turning in lol. I was like Fukkk. Good thing I emptied the bong like 1min earlier lol. So close lol

6. They just call real cops one time I was doing some graffiti and a volunteer cop drive by staring and he didn't even care

7. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']They just call real cops one time I was doing some graffiti and a volunteer cop drive by staring and he didn't even care[/quote]

Lol imagine being hotboxed with lifted truck and tint in tennis court parking lot. Lol I literally just put the bong away to lol like 1 miniute before and I drove rite next to him. Then I booked it to the right and toke the long way back home. I'm high lol

8. Had something similar happen here the other day. It was just turning dark and I was staying in a motel with my dad in TN helping him do some work during the day. The motel was right next to the main highway, but my dad is strictly anti-weed and we were in a no smoking room, so I went outside to pack a bowl. I got in my dad's SUV and packed up a bowl. When I got it packed, I opened the door and was gonna smoke it in the car to avoid getting seen directly from the road. I was searching my pocket for a lighter, and a cop passed by, turned his lights on as soon as he passed where I was at, turned around 100 ft up the road, and parked on the other side of the road directly across from where I was parked. I put the bowl away and pulled out a cig and another cop with his lights on pulled up behind him. While I was smoking my cig, the cops were talking to each other and one pointed his flashlight towards the motel (but not towards me directly). Scared the piss outta me. Needless to say, I saved that bowl for the next morning lol.

9. Had a similar experience not too long ago. Decided to go to the park at like 10 AM and light up. When I was done smoking, I got out a book and started reading. Well like 2 minutes after I see a cop pull into the park so I immediately grabbed my emergency pack of clove cigarettes. I don't smoke, I use e-cigs but always keep some on me for these situations. Lit it up and casually started back reading like nothing was happening. He pulls up right next to me and gets out of his car and walks over and starts talking to me!! Apparently the way I was sitting in my car made it look like I was slouching down (like you would to break up some buds.) He said, "Teenagers like to come here to smoke pot a lot, I was just checking things out?" I replied saying, "Well I'm no teenager, I don't do that stuff" ;) He then asked for my I.D. So I showed it to him. I look pretty young (most people tell me I look like I'm 18 or 19) but I'm 23. He was like, "You look young for your age, that will work out for you later." I replied, "Glad to hear that, cause it ain't working for me now" He laughed and walked off. Not even ever suspecting a thing... I don't think people ever expect a stoner to get high and read, I guess, lol.

10. I would find a better place to smoke a bong.

11. Lol nice! I was cruising around smoking a blunt at like 2:00 in the morning and a red light came and a police officer pulled up next to me lol.. didn't notice a thing I guess was my second one too so the car was pretty foggy.

12. You guy's never learn until you get busted,huh?

13. Lol funny let's keep the stories comint

14. Ha iv'e got a short story, just got done boxing my car with maybe three bowls next to my local park. Then a cop pulls up next to me and parks since i was the only car there, I didn't know what to do, so just got out of my car in the pouring rain and grabbed my basketball pretending to go play in the pouring rain. He gets on his speaker and says "you know its raining right?". I said "oh ok thanks". got back in my car and drove away, haha so sketchy.

15. [quote name='"hotdog32836"']Ha iv'e got a short story, just got done boxing my car with maybe three bowls next to my local park. Then a cop pulls up next to me and parks since i was the only car there, I didn't know what to do, so just got out of my car in the pouring rain and grabbed my basketball pretending to go play in the pouring rain. He gets on his speaker and says "you know its raining right?". I said "oh ok thanks". got back in my car and drove away, haha so sketchy.[/quote]

Wow lol

16. Smoking a bong in a car in park is dumb. 2 things you did wrong. Never smoke a bong in a car if you do decide to smoke in a car make sure it is moving.

17. Man, similar thing happened to me the other day. Drove to a school with a few buddies to smoke, the janitor must have saw us and called in my plate. So the cops were looking for me the rest of the night.

18. [quote name='"Antarctica"']Man, similar thing happened to me the other day. Drove to a school with a few buddies to smoke, the janitor must have saw us and called in my plate. So the cops were looking for me the rest of the night.[/quote]

Anything happen.? And how do u hit a bong and drive lol. Iv done it before but to hard espicialy in lifted truckkk.

19. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']

Anything happen.? And how do u hit a bong and drive lol. Iv done it before but to hard espicialy in lifted truckkk.[/quote]
    You need to realize no one gives a fuck that you have a lifted truck..

20. I was on my way home one night from a sesh and I got called by my mate to come have another late night sesh , I wasn't home yet so I was like yeh cool, met up with him. we went to a car park and started smoking, then a car pulled in and parked near us, we got so paranoid then another car pulled in and we full thought it was a car tryna box us in with the other car, so I quickly started driving out, turns out the 2nd car coming in was a cop. so they pulled me over n asked what we were doing, all the while my mate had the bong in between his legs in the passenger seat, we told em we were just meeting up for a dart (cigarette) and a catch up cuz it was exam time n we were all stressed out, then they breath tested me and I came up with no alcohol so they said cya later and wenr and sussed the original car that we had got paranoid about lol. was a massive close call

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.