Almost Got Busted!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ripcurl15, Jun 21, 2005.

1. its sunday night, i'm home smoking up in my basement. so my friends who where looking for a place to blaze, so i'm not allowed to leave after curfue(12:00) i was like come over and smoke in my back yard, cuz theyd smoke me up, and there really good friends of mine. So i accidently leave my incense on, and i walk out back, and meet we blaze a 1/8th blunt, and my phone rings and its my fucking dad, so i run inside and they yelling at me for sneakingout, meanwhile, i'm blazed as fuck and i smell sooooo bad. i feed them some story about how my best friend is just droping my phone off cuz i left it in his car, they sorta belive me, but kinda dont, so they sent me 2 like my room, and now they took my phone, my keys, and insurance, and i hav e to come to work wiht them cuz they dont trust me to be home alone, how fucked up is that, i was onmy back stepswiht my back door open so they could see me, jsut not my friends. i mean i didn't even leave god icant wait to move out to collage, soi hid all my buds and everything, now i just gotta wait for shit to blow over, andi cant smoke in my basement anymore, cuz i cant burn incense shit!

2. damn, that's shitty. It'll probably blow over though.

3. god i wonder why ppl raise there kids with sooooo many rules.

4. Your 18 or older right? Just be like I can go sit outsite if I want to, im 18. Your parents sound strict for you be 18 or older

5. damn right i'm 18, but try explaining that to my parents, my house feels like jail, and i guess no smoking for me for a while

6. You really can't complain, their letting you live in their house for free. Their house, their rules.

7. IF you aren't paying rent you can't complain.

8. that sucks man, i dont see why parents flip out lilke that and take it to the step of taking you to work with them, thats what sucks.

9. shoulda just not let them take ur shit, i thought your ass was 18.