Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

almost got busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3mBr3y-0-, Mar 4, 2009.

1. so the other day, me n my friend were blazing in his car. my other bro was with his gf in another car, n they were parked rite next to us. we were in an industrial park near my house that isnt usually hot, so we wernt too sketched out. so after a short break, were just about to pack another bowl when a cop pulls in behing us n blocks bothcars in. so at this point were all shitting our pants, and frantically trying to hide the weed/bowl. so the cop walks up (were all fried btw) and asks us what were doing. he has a flashlight right in my friends face, and he asks if we have ne drugs on us. we say no, and the other dude in the car w/ his gf gets out n starts talkin 2 the cop. he said he lost his fone and we were looking 4 it and somehow he played it off so nice that the cop left. it was scary as shit, and i feel so lucky we didnt get booked. *sigh*

2. Good job with that. You should always just smoke at somoene's house where it is safe, I dont take chances like that.

I've always wondered what is best to do, like if I am ever stopped. Is it best to just like say yes to a search and hope he will just look over quickly and forget it, or say no to a search. Because I heard if you say no they will get dogs and stuff.

3. Ya, smoking out of a parked car has getting caught all over it. I found one good way to smoke out of a car, and if my buddies don't do it, I dont smoke out of a car bc its too sketch. What I do is have someone drive in a random secluded road where nobody drives, and jsut have the driver drive back a forth a few times while you smoke out the window. You have to make sure you find a road with a dead end so nobody can pull up behind you, this way if a cop were to come, you could just ditch everything. Or another good way is to just roll a few joints, and smoke while driving with some ppl. If you really need to you can just swallow the J :smoking:

4. Congrats on getting out of that, should def find a new place now though

5. Same shit happened to my bro and I once. Blazed at a park, cops rolled up. The story we told was true....my bro had his girl knocked up and needed to talk about what to do. We told the cops we needed a private place to talk. They were pretty cool about it as I think they sensed our sincerity in our tone. They gave my brother some cards with phone numbers on places to call for advice and support...

It's all about personality and how you behave if this happens to you. It's better to be a part of the conversation with them. Don't just answer their question. Talk to them about shit if you've got something on your mind. You'd be surprised at the support they can give.

6. Yea find a house or something. Cars are not the best place.

7. shit man when cops rolled up to me and my friends smoking one time at a park we just ran like hell. why do people still blaze at these places i wonder, if cops are catching on

8. Young and stupid. Have no other place to go at night.

I now smoke in the comfort of my own home...well I use my detached garage with a fire place, couch and a stereo.

9. I'd rather smoke in a moving car than a parked car... it seems less suspicious haha