Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost got busted today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fitty, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Short version: Cops came in my room after I smoked, they said it smelled in my room, but I played it cool and they didn't search me. I had 2 bowls and about 3gs.

Whats up guys, just wanted to share this story. Today I got a new glass handheld vape and I was smoking in my dorm room (bad Idea). Usually i take more precautions when i do, but since i had the vape i just didnt think i would need them. So about 20 mins after I was chilling playing some games and i hear a knock on my door. I open and a cop is standing there asking if he can come in. I let him in and he asked me if ive been buring anything weird and I said no i just got here not to long ago i had class. He starts asking if I think it was my roommate and I said I dunno I haven't been here for the past 2 hours. The whole time im looking him straight in the eyes playing it cool and trying to keep chill but on the inside I was freaking out haha. I think the cop thought it was my roommate since I was talking ok and being cooperative with him. There was a lighter on my desk but I said I smoke cigs occasionally. It seemed like he was about to just leave me with a warning for now, then his partner walks in, and I can tell this guys gunna be an ass about everything. He tells me to sit down and starts flashing a light in my eyes to see if their red, the bottem part was a little bit but it was from my contacts which i said. I could tell the guy wanted to search my room but they never brought it up and the cool cop was telling him he thought everything was ok. So they took mine and my roommates names and left. After that happend I was so relieved hahaha. I had 2 bowls, and like 5 different kinds of dank (probably like 3gs total). I got all of that stuff out of the room so if they try to search warrent me their not gunna get anything. Damn what a crazy day.

I probably forgot some stuff but it was crazy haha. I've never had to talk to the cops high before. Atleast this is a warning for me to stop blazing in my dorm.

2. Grats bro! im proud of youu maaan :) :smoking:

3. Damn, that must of been the scariest shit ever. Way to blame it on the roommate haha

4. celebrate with a bowlpack! outsideeeee

5. Shoulda just said you saw some dude smoking a fat ass blunt walking down the hall just seconds before the cops came and pointed them some random direction.

6. I didn't blame it on him lol they asked me if I thought it was him and I just said I dunno I haven't been here to long. So they just assumed it was him. Oh yeah I forgot the add the cooler cop was asking me about call of duty and if it was good cause he said he just got an xbox lol.

7. Damn what a buzzkill. but yea i guess no more chilling in your dorm with your vape which is a bummer. you took care of that situation nicely though

8. Yeah haha my head was racing I was thinking if it would be better to just say I did it, but I figured I would see if I could get out of it since I would have gotten kicked out of school I'm pretty sure. The thing is the cops came to our door a couple months ago saying it smelled outside but we wernt there so they couldnt do anything my RA just told me about it. I think it just might have been from breaking up the bud casue this shit was really skunky.

9. Vaporizers even though they seem scentless, they can actually reak up a room hahah:smoke:

10. hahaha damn dude.i live in a dorm too and luckily we havent had any problems.if u put ur stash in a lockbox,then u should be all clear.

11. I just had it in my desk in a box, and at the time the bowl was in a box sitting on the ground. I gotta get myself a little lock box soon haha I'm freaked out that their gunna come back. As long as I blaze outside ill be fine I hope haha

12. Atta boy. I would have about dropped a nut if that happened to me.

13. Dude. If I was in that situation... HIGH, the insides of my body will split into fourfold and my spirit will be lifted out of my body and I'd freak out with insanity.

14. they didnt even have a reason why they knocked?

15. You lucky fuck.

16. I wonder if the smell of marijuana is enough of a probable cause for the police to legally enter your house and look around. I guess they did ask if they could come inside, but if you said no I wonder what they would've/could've done. Oh well - props to you for keeping it cool and thinking fast. :hello:

17. How did the police KNOW that the smell was coming from your room? who's to say the students opposite of you weren't the culprits?

18. One of my friends said they saw two RAs standing outside my door before so I belive that they probably called the cops on me. My room is kinda set up a weird way my door is the only one on my side for like 30 yards either way and i have one across from me. I really dont know how they got my room especially since the cool cop said that it didnt smell outside but it did in my room. My only guess is that by chance the ras were walking past my room when i was breaking it up called and then by the time i got done and chilled for a little they got there, if that was the case im extremely lucky they look longer lol if they knocked while i was smoking it woulda been bad.

19. They can see in your room?

20. No theres an eye hole thing but you can't see inside. It has happend before and what happend that time was i packed a bowl went outside came back in then left right away and someone had called. I guess my bud is just to stinky, my desk is right by the door to so packing it up there might have been a bad idea.