Almost got busted today by cops

Discussion in 'General' started by Yung Bizzy, Jul 11, 2008.

1. after me and my friend have a bomb session at his house and finish our halo match we decide to walk to mky d's. we get to the main street and continue walking and I hear my friend say " uh oh, po po ". He drives by and we both look back which was the mistake. We look again and hes turning around immediately. I start panicking and ask my friend " where the bud!? " he looks at me and says casually " don't worry its in my pocket " . " fuck where busted now, great job " I say. The cop drives by us a second time staring at us. We get to Mky d's parking lot and as the cop turns in there too he had to make a quick turn to get to us, right as he did that I told my friend to toss the weed in the bush. He did and a few steps later we here " Hey, dont move! ". Tells me and my friend to face the car and puts us in handcuffs! He searches us finds eyedrops, lighter, and a sharpie haha. " where the weed at boys, I can smell mad bud on you two " we both deny it and about five minutes later after talking he leaves. we go inside mc donalds, munch, leave and grab the bud from the bush and walk home. it was pretty intense moment. but i was soo relieved cause im still on probation for possesion. phew! :hello:

2. on probation and walking around with bud acting sketchy in front of cops?

not cool.

3. Yeah I agree with you there.

4. I wouldnt of cared, he had no right to detain you and/or search you, the cop had no reason to act suspicious and definetely didnt have any probable cause? :confused:

5. Good move on ditching the weed man..
    That's mad fucked up that the cop actually put you in handcuffs.. For what? Looking back at the cop? Smelling like bud? Smelling like bud is not illegal that's fucking ridiculous ... Damn cops.....

The only time an encounter with the cops didn't end up me getting a ticket.. We were walkin back to the dorms and a cop rolls up as we're walking back and stop us and attempts to search us...But I said I don't feel comfortable being searched right now lol I know I didn't need to add the right now but w/e it worked.. He said he can't legally search us :) Had a pipe and bud in pocket, that was a scary moment... I was so stoned too lol :smoking:

6. Damn main, Thas fucked up he did that to ya, That shiet aient legal.

Good move on ditchin the shit.

Dont keep a 'big' bag in your pocket if your jus walkin round lookin 'supicious'.

Ill fuck with a cop but ill be straight with it.

I used to roll *rolleys* (roll ya own cigg's), And if i seen some cops pass it round puff puff pass with a homie + and look around suspicious hahaha.

They come like whatcha doin boys and jus smokin a ciggerate sir.

Make us empty our pockets and realize we jus smokin a rolley.

Hahaha, Fucka cop.

7. Man, fuck the police.

Luckily I was able to chief a blunt on the beach tonight without a worry from those bitches.