Almost got arrested!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mbleezy, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Well last night i was rolling around smoking a blunt with my good friend. And all of a sudden this cop is behind us. I flick the cherry off of the roach and down the hatch it went. He comes up to my car, and ask us what were doing. I just say that we were rolling around listening to music. He than asks me to get out of the car. I didnt have anything in my car so i let him search it (found nothing). Than he puts me in hand-cuffs and puts me in the back of the police car. At this point in saying to myself, "fuck...this is it..." but than he comes back to the car with my friend and puts us both in the car. Than he proceeds to asks us questions and than he asks me for my parents number. I give it to him, than he says "you'd better hope your parents pick up the phone and come get you or your going to jail. So eventually my parents awnser and come to get me... Thats the first time i ever got pulled over and the first time my parents found out that i smoked...haha but all in all i got off (i just got my car tooken away for a bit).:wave:

2. wait why did he call your parents, thought you didnt have anything in the car?

3. Why did he call your parents if you're 18 or over? also what was he gonna charge you with?

4. wtf? what did he find?

5. Yea seriously why did he make you call your parents and tow the car?
    As long as you weren't violating anything in a provisionary license. Unless he knew you were high so made your parents pick you up. Which was then a good thing of him, because you CAN get a DUI for driving high on weed.

6. #6 mbleezy, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    he called my parents because he said i was driving under the influence of marijuana and i could not drive. my car is under my parents name. He had my in cuffs ready to take me to jail when another officer suggested to call my parents to get the car and pick me up... I have only gotten one ticket for speeding and that was the first month i turned sixteen... This was my second time getting pulled over and the dick cop almost ruined my life because of it...

He didnt say anything but the DUI of marijuana.

But could he of actually done anything, i mean i didnt have ANYTHING on my, not even a lighter...All he saw was supposably some weed on my shirt...