almost got arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by keezylovesdro, Apr 15, 2007.

1. so i had just picked up i shit you not i just picked up and smoked a bowl with the dealer. me, my friend and his older sister were on our way to get cigarettes. we saw a cop and he pulled us over at a local mcdonalds, i was baked as fuck so was my friend. his older sister doesnt smoke but she drinks and had liquor in the car. so my friend crotched the alchohol for his sister while i crotched the bud i had just got it was in a pill jar and it waas some DANNNK....the cop told us to get out of the car ( i got pissed because the whole thing was bullshit he told us to get out when we didnt do anything wrong, he claimed my friends sister wasnt wearing her seatbelt.......but whatever then he searched my friend and didnt find anything he told him to get in the back of the cop car. his sister was searched and she didnt get caught with anything so she was in the back of the cop car, he searched her car and found my friend's bowl. thats when i thought i was fucked he came up to me and said your friend has the bowl that must mean you have the weed. and i said no man he said if i gave him the weed now he wouldnt arrest me if he found it BUT if i lied and told him i didnt have weed he will arrest me so i said NO OFFICER....i DONT HAVE WEED i was so blazed too my whole body was shivering and its cold as fuck because i live in the suburbs by chicago and it snowed threedays ago. the officer searched me two more times and didnt find the weed so he let us go he also said for me not to play law and order with the cop because i said he illegaly searched us and that i knew my rights then he said if he found weed on me he wouldve let me go. we didnt even have a license. i still had the bud and my friend still had the alchohol. we left and was pissed he took my friends bowl we went to his house and smoked out of a bong :wave:

2. I don't get why some cops gotta be such bully's. You got really lucky, you got a dumb pig to pull you over.

3. You got lucky bro

4. Ahh, nice man... Got lucky that time

*knock on wood*

:smoke:

5. how dod u get searched twice and not have the bud foundd?? where was it hidden??

6. ^^^^Exactly the same thing I thought. Where'd you hide it?

7. First off you shouldnt have let him search the car... Copps will start searching ur car w/o permission, thats when you should say that you are invoking you right not to be searched. But when he found the bowl in the car he can search you all he wants because he can place you under arrest.