ALMOST got arrested for fraud

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by C Dub, Feb 27, 2006.

1. :eek:Holy shit...First off -- This kid owes me $200 for some dank ass mids I sold him, right? Anyways, he's smoking them and is real fucked up..so I hunt him down and threaten to beat his ass, cause I'm about my money. So he says "Dude, I don't have any cash right now, all I have is this check". I was like okay, lemme cash it for you at a gas station. He WILLINGLY gives it to me...and I go cash it...BUT I sign that little fuckers name cause he forgot to. He was abouty 10 miles outta the city and I wasn't about to drive my ass and my slaw ass gas mileage truck back out there!

Little did I know that the check was "postdated", meaning it cannot be cashed until a specific date. I cashed it, while forging his name, and returned the extra $50 to one of his friends the next day..(it was a $250 check, and he did get the remaining $50).

6 days later, the kids mom calls and says that the people who wrote the check are closing ALL their bank accounts because they thought I was a criminal trying to hack into their checking account (who the fuck does that?). Regardless, they wanted to press legal charges againt MY FAMILY.

My mom almost beat my ass when I told her. She's cool though, since she puts up with the growing in my room. Anyways...so supposedly these people are all traumatized and like emotionally fucked up. I had to lick some hardcore ass to them on the phone for 3 DAYS and convince them that I had learned my lesson and would never do it again.

The hard part throughout all this was not letting the kids parents know that he bought weed with the money. We had to tell them he bought baseball cards, haha. The people thought I stole the check from him and blah, blah, blah.

I'm off the hook now and thankfully didn't go to jail or get fined for fraud. It's been some shit. -- Dub

2. That sucks that he was being a little prick about it. But hey, at least you got your money and your not in jail!

3. lol watta fuckin nerd....thats funny tho

4. Wait, he got his mom to call or it was her account?

5. His mom called me, but it was someone elses account. So I had to fucking deal with those other crazy ass people all weekend.