Almost getting caught

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Quickwoodstockrancho, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Hey currently in my room after smoking 2 bowls, live with my parents saw my mom go walk the dog so smoked up when she left finished quick and 5 minutes later I see her walk back, start scrambling to cover up the smell not to bad had everything aired out good, but when she gets in the dog immediately starts scratching my door so I freak out a bit but my mom let's it go since she thinks I'm sleeping. Currently holding up so I thought if anyone has stories to share of almost getting caught for me to read while I wait haha.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dog is still coming to my door but is now whining to come inside

3. Hey it's me, your dog. Open the door bitch.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I always new you were a crafty SOB coming for my stash arnt you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I can smell it a mile away bruh of course I wana get stoned fuck else am I gonna do. You already cut my nuts off so fucking bitches is out of the question. Now roll me a blunt before I shit in the house again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. the consensus being that when in your parents house

you live by their rules

or get your own place..?

or in your case;

You walk the dog...!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I was but she just cane back from Mexico and wanted to spend time with the dog lol will be moving out soon I'm getting married but our culture is stay with us till you get married or get an out of state job

• Friendly Friendly x 1