Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost getting busted stories - Numero 2!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I made this topic a while back but it died down after around 200 posts.

If you're wondering what this is, it's a thread to get people to read about others almost getting busted with Mary Jane herself.

I've never actually been "caught." But there were stories of mine where I actually came seconds to becoming effed.

For example - I was around 15 or 16 (I think, not very sure) when I recieved my first Acrylic Bong. I used to, and to the unknowing, bongs let off a bunch of smoke when you pull, I decided to use it... In my room... with my family home.

I got ripped like hell... I think I was two bowls in and decided to quit it. I cleaned everything up when my older brother walks in on me asking "Why does it smell like smoke up here?" "It smells like weed... or... cigars..."

My excuse? "I sprayed cologne."

Another one (when I was 15) was when I had off from school for unknown reasons. It was mainly my first couple times smoking so I didn't know as much as I know today. But the story - - I had off from school, it was rainy outside... my mother was asleep upstairs... I decided to smoke a joint... INSIDE. Ha ha, I used matches too.
    I roll up in my bathroom (lower floor) and start smoking... I couldnt get the damn joint to light so I just tossed it. (Again, it was my first couple times' smoking).... I left matches inside my bathroom unknowingly and my mother asked me if I knew anything about them. I denied.

I do have more stories... but ehh

Post yo' stories people! I'd love to hear'em!

2. I live with my mother ( moving out in september yay) but thankfully I don't have to worry about her she doesn't mind me smoking and understands the benefits of the herb.
    Now for the story. my friend and I took out the car, we had my new bong in my backpack in the trunk and we drove to the main road by my house where the is a church and many stores and there is basically a long skinny area in the back of the strip so we parked in the front of one of the stores in a lot , grabed the bong the herb and walked to our usually spot in the back under this old kinda garden thing its an elevated area of cement with grass and flowers in it , so we sat on the edge of the thing and packed a bowl.
    We had about a .5 gram w/ us we finished one bowl and were in the middle of the second when we see a cop car w/ sirens on pulling in to the back area, because of the layout they could not drive back there so they stoped on the other side of the flowers and got out, we start to run, ive got my new bong in my hand and couldnt bear to ditch it so i run past a few stores and got to a pizza place that we parked near. i held the bong under my shirt , and went in the back door , ran thru to the front used the keychain beeper I had to open my trunk , tossed the bong in closed it and continued to run across to street to the park where I hid, turns out my friend didnt follow me into the back door but instead kept running and also got away from the one who was chasing him
    The best part is that he had the same idea as me and so he also was hiding in the park , we waited about 20 minutes, figured they had lost us and left the park, apparently we were right because we walked passed the car twice to be safe, then got in it and drove home, and finished smoking in front of my house.
    Now I am a hefty guy and damn if i didnt run faster than I ever had. it was a great time. Although from now on i think I will smoke in or around my house unless absolutely necessary

Stay High :smoke::smoke:

3. So like 2 weeks ago i was in my basement with my friend at like 12 oclock. We were just watchin tv and listening to music when we decide to roll up 2 fat joints and smoke them in the basement with both of my parents sleeping 2 floors up. I open up the window and we smoke both of the joints, at this point im blazed out of my mind and the whole room looks smokey and reaks. so my mom comes down and asks"whats that smell, it smells like matches or something" and im like"what are you talking about" and she just goes upstairs and never mentions anything else about it.

4. 2 nights ago a cop pulled me over for plate lights being out (wasn't aware I had plate lights xD). Luckily I had used spray and eye drops earlier, stuff was still on me.

5. This is when i was younger just son'd into smoking me and my friend just picked up a bag of staright piff and was at the community park..a cop decides to pull up in the parking lot, there were several ppl there so me and my buddie walk out the back entrance thinking hes gunna tell us to leave anyway so we did. He cones out the park and stops us. He asks tocsearch my bag( where the weed is) and i open shakong and stuff and i showed him and he didnt see it! He told us to go home cuz he didnt want us to get gang raped under the playground..he was chill he mustve known how stoned we were wesmoked like 4blunts before this. :smoke: