Almost fuckin caught last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 4, 2011.

1. #1 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    So last night i was chillen in my gazebo in the back taking a few bong rips. I finished up the bowl and placed it in the basement right by the door and went to grab the bag of weed to pack another bowl. I usually pack em in my bathroom which has light.

Anyway as i was about to walk inside, holding my bag of weed, my sister decides to come home and walk in through the basement door. We see eachother and while im holding the bag shes like "woah what r u doing out here" and thinking fast i said "i thought i heard a wierd noise and apparently it was you." Thank god this was all at night like 1am cuz i geuss she couldnt see the bag. Then she walked inside the basement which was again thank god pitch black and walked RIGHT PAST my bong. She just said " I know your doing something wierd down here" and went upstairs.

Needless to say i was sweatin bullets the rest of the night. Fuckin crazy man, the luck, walking past a just recently used but empty bong and a bag of weed in the dark and not noticing

EDIT: i'm not positive if she knew or not, but knowing my sister, who smoked once in college and didnt like it (but loves getting hammered) she woulda flipped and was instead just fucking with me

2. Just remember,
    you've got a real big dick.

3. Riviting tale chap

4. Shit that's pretty lucky. Back when i was in highschool i used to roll joints in the back of Welsh class because i had a desk to myself, so i was at the back, not listening, being chill rolling a joint and some girl at the front must've broken one of the rules because the teacher shouts "GO SIT AT THE BACK" and this girl comes and sits next to me. That whole lesson i couldn't take my hands from under the table or move them without her seeing. Tight spot.

5. Next time, say you're jerking off.... She won't come down into the basement anymore!

6. #6 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Aha word myman

7. When I first saw thread title I literally read "Almost caught fuckin last night":D

8. Oh no that shits already happened multiple times

9. she probly thought u were jerkin ur gerkin under the table

10. Wow dude your sister doesn't have nightvision how te he'll is she supposed to see a bong and bag of weed in the dark at 1am? It's not like she's the fuckin green lantern or something.

11. #11 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 11, 2011
    Dude its just she walked right past it and i had just used it, so she could have easily smelled it or turned the lights on to see her way around

12. I'm sure she knew what you were up to. ;)

13. She thought 1 of 2 things, He' jerking off, or getting stoned.

14. You caught a break on that one! Nice!

15. #15 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 12, 2011
    I wonder that and maybe she just didn't say anything because she understands haha

16. Just tell her you like to jerk off in the basement every night. That'll keep her nose out.

17. couldnt she of smelled the marijuana in the air if you just toked and lefted?

18. #18 flapflip, Aug 12, 2011
    Or both :cool: