Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost forgot it wasn't legal.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mafia93, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Has anyone ever gotten so openly casual about smoking weed that it's almost as though it's legal? I just walked out on my front porch @ 3 in the afternoon ripped 2 bowls 3 times while my neighbor were out in their yard... I wasn't in plain sight, but they could have easily seen/smelled it and yet I still gave them a wave as a I went back inside... Sorry if this thread is dumb... I just ripped 2 milky bowls

2. all the time hell i speak openly at school(grade 11) about smoking weed

3. Haha yeah. There's been a few times I've casually walked around the park having a spliff. There was no little kids so it was cool.

Sometimes I think I'm probably taking a massive risk, but at the same time...I'm not hurting anyone, am I?

4. yea i talk about it all the time in school, and to my theatre teacher about when he used to blaze lol, toking while walking down the street is fun too, nobody has ever said anything and i smoke in public almost every day since i was 15 haha

5. Hell yea I walk around my college campus smoking my one hitter all the time at night. Its like alcohol in my eyes

6. ya man, but be careful. Even if your neighbors were cool about you smoking, if you were accused of something, they could potentially bring that info back up and screw you over. Just tell people who you know won't care.

7. haha yea i walk around town enjoying myself a jay or a nice apple

8. nope i've been getting more casual little by little ever since i started. i'm kind of worried that eventually it's going to get me arrested though lol

9. I talk about it openly all the time, admitting that I smoke it (never in front of cops, kids with cops for parents, or people who I know will make an issue of it), and I used to take pinch hits in front of my jobs doing so as casual as can be.

Hell, I've ripped a bong in a moving vehicle before and didn't think twice about the legal repercussions.

10. you know you cant go around public drinking either right?

11. yeah i get like that some times,knowning that like Roughly 60% of Americans smoked,when i see other people while i'm smoking i think to myself "well if they don't smoke weed,then they know someone that does smoke weed.":smoking: ,then i get all like "What if they appalled about weed!:eek:!,I'm getting the fuck outta here!:bolt:"

12. Before anybody says something about age, he can very well be in grade 11 and be 18 :)

JUST SAYIN' :smoke:

And yeah, the only people i try to hide it from is my neighbours, cause one side is old people and the other side is a large family with a stay at home mom. lol.

13. My dad is a cop and in high school I was that one guy who can get you stuff, too bad we can't talk about it on here. People were more open with me than anyone.

and I think we have all done that from time to time.

14. There have been times when my friends have given me weird looks about where/when I choose to smoke. I always forget that most people don't have the same views about marijuana as I do

15. yea being at college and the places that I work it honestly seems like 70% of everyone I know smokes these days. Maybe its just my environment...

16. I make my own laws and in my book it's legal.

17. How old are you dude?

18. I always forget it's not legal too- I really should be more careful.

19. I always know its still illegal, but don't care about other citizens except cops's opinions. I'm rippen the shit out of my pieces and coughin like a madman when my neighbors entire family were outside bar-b-q-n yesterday.

I know they knew what was goin on, but carried on there family gathering like it was nothin. Crazy how people always tolerate nasty brown lookin plant matter being smoked(cigs). But green healthy looking plant matter is illegal here.:eek::mad:

20. This right here. I'll leave it up to me what I do with myself.