Almost Famous

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rayray789, May 3, 2009.

1. #1 rayray789, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    :hello:anyone else think Almost Famous is a sweet movie?? especially if you love watchin stuff set in the 60's/70's... it's so good... man i wish i lived in the 60's..

2. Yeah it's a pretty great movie... Except for that scene where they sing Tiny Dancer. During the first two or so viewings of the movie I liked it but after that the scene just started feeling really corny ha ha...

3. haha yeah i know what you mean

4. I'm really obsessed with that movie, very very good.

5. Understatement. I have that movie in the dvd player in my room and watch it every night while falling asleep. I love that movie. It actually made me who I am today. I started my own underground music website when I was in high school and ended up touring with a band and made my out to CA. I love that movie. :hello::hello::hello:

6. Have you seen the Bootleg DVD version? It's way longer - like a director's cut...plus it has a CD of the songs.

7. That movie is fucking amazing. I def. love it.
    I even liked it before I really understood all of it. Its always just been a good movie. Its got a lot of passion in it. I love it. :] ​

8. Love the exchanges between Hoffman and Fugit(William).

Best scene of the film IMO:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzY2pWrXB_0]YouTube - Uncool - Almost Famous[/ame]

EDIT: I placed the wrong video link last time, didn't realize until now and upon trying to edit it I deleted it by accident.