almost drowned on bong water

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jun 25, 2010.

1. heres the deal. im high. very high. so high that i fucking layed back and inhaled bong water. i spilled the shit all over myself and everything. i cant even express how happy i am that i cleaned it with iso-salt today and the water was relatively clean.

2. Haha i wish i was high, i smoked the last of my pot lime 2 weejs ago and i cant find a dealer.

3. Yeah a long time ago I got really high and I passed out with a bong in my hand.. That wasn't fun when I woke up. :(

4. dude i took a massive rippp out of a bong and coughed and fucking the bowl poped off and it went all over me, and it was... very very dirty.

5. Thats why you don't cough into the bong dude.

6. lol one time i decided to take my bong in the shower and clean it in there, so i stuck a pipe cleaner down the down stem cause there was a lot of resin built up in there and it fucking gets stuck. So i keep tryin to pull but i don't want to pull to hard because i was afraid of breaking the glass, i give it one more decent tug and it goes POP!! and resin shoots all over me, my face the walls of the shower....everywhere! I was like fuckkkkk!!! It was so nasty, but when i finally looked at the downstem it was completely clear of any resin hahahaha it all came out at once all over me and the shower and it was a lot of fuckin resin lololol.

7. we were all really drunk once trying to teach these mexican guys how to smoke with a bong...they drank the water....