Almost Done! First timer...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by akgirl, Jul 16, 2011.

1. P7141152.jpg

P7141149.jpg

P7141160.jpg

P7091124.jpg

Violator Kush- about a week left- hydro, using Floranova. Buds DENSE & trics turning milky. You like it?

Steep learning curve. I hve some things I'll do better next time. AND hope the clones survive!!!

2. Dam Girl, pass the bong!! :D

Pure Campbell's Soup!!
    mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, gooooooooood..... ;)

3. nice!!! im using floranova also for my first hydro grow. things are going great with these nutes. whats your set up?

4. Good job..those budz look nice ¦]

5. how many weeks are you in to flowering?? looking great!!

6. Almost 9 weeks. I was told it was a 65ish day deal. So, end of the week maybe.

Not much of a set-up. (embarrassed). Using Emilys Garden (not full- will grow 6 plants- not doin that). The floranova came with it. Using a 600w HPS- tho it't not a horti bulb & don't really have a reflector. One thing at a time, huh?

I think I let them get a bit tall before flowering (was nervous about that). And used a CFL early on & didn't change to HPS for awhile. I tied down branches, but didn't trim lower branches (wish I woulda).

All in all- I've learned ALOT & they look ok & the yeild looks great for all of the 'ooops' that I had. Oh, DEF gotta have more ventilation next time. It smelled to high heaven (still does) & the room was to hot. I feel like it stressed my plants- was over 90 in the room- maybe 80ish in the canopy. I used a rotating fan & recently a dehimidifier.

And lottsa love! =) I'm sorta attached to them now...

7. Well they look pretty good for all the oops...
    Bet your next round will be even better!!

Every grow you will learn something new, shit I have been growing for close to 15-16yrs now and still every grow I tweak this and change that from the last grow's schooling...

Next grow, start a grow Journal so we all can follow... :D

:wave: