Almost Died..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Xbowloser, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Alright so my story starts with I got a bong from my friend friday, pretty grimy but whatever never owned a real peice. So me and my friend go all out smoking some really good stuff friday and run out saturday afternoon. Sunday I wake up and I have this bad cough and cant really breathe (I have athsma and this happens to me usually when I get a cold just not as bad.) So I text up my mom and tell her I cant breathe and shit and she freaks out and says I gotta go to the hospital, kept telling her im fine but she still ended up making me go with her. When we get there I get hooked up to this machine and I have 90-92% oxygen in my lungs... Youre supposed to have 99-100 orelse long term you will get brain damage and die. (Im talking like couple days long term too.) So my real dilema is, was it the bong, was it weed in general or was it the cold, cause I still cant really breathe and I cant walk anywhere without being sore and winded. The hospital put me on 2 different pills and 3 inhalers and gave me oxygen masks while I was there. But the next day me and my friend smoked a J and I was good to go minus the no breathe but that was happening anyways. So GC think it was cause I can't handle bongs?(Ive done bigger bongs fyi) Or maybe it was a combo of the weeed and a cold? I can barely do bongs in the first place cause of the whole athsma fucking with my lungs stuff.

2. Why would you smoke the next day?!

3. I dont think it was from the weed and all my body hurts from coughing so much so it helped the pain:p

4. Time to ask yourself the hard question....is it better to be high, or be able to breathe?

5. Im gunna give it a week, cant really go anywhere right now due to the no breathe thing and if im still bad after the pills are done and the colds gone then I guess ill have to stop:p

6. [quote name='"Xbowloser"']

Im gunna give it a week, cant really go anywhere right now due to the no breathe thing and if im still bad after the pills are done and the colds gone then I guess ill have to stop:p[/quote]

None of us can tell you what it was, just make sure you lay off for a while. Don't be afraid to ask your doctor about smoking, specifically about marijuana, just be safe man

7. Id buy a vape if you have asthma.

8. Broke as fuck man, the bong was free from a friend lol, vapes are expensive as *** aren't they?

9. #9 PackItIn, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    My mum had the flu and never really treated it properly, didn't see her doctor and kept choofing away on her bong.
    She had a huge coughing fit, her flu had developed into pneumonia and she had to hire a nebulizer for a week and also had to take a heap of antibiotics etc.
    Don't blame the weed, although I do not advise smoking much (or any at all) whilst your sick as it can make it worse.
    Have a break for a while and see if that helps, be careful though as it might be your asthma.

Edit:

I think and MFLB would be perfect, they're not too expensive and they work great.

10. Thanks man:) The joint I had the day after all this didn't really do anything so I'm leaning towards the cold or just the bong itself but the break will only do me good:p

11. Yeah, mum switched to the occassional jay when she found out she had pneumonia, it can be alot easy on the lungs.
    Although, joints never seem get the job done for me. :bongin:
    Have you got a pic of your piece?

12. #12 Xbowloser, Oct 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

Grimy and shit but its hard to clean, free so I dont really care much:p

Its 16"

13. Maybe you should get an x-ray to see if you have a pneumothorax; a collapsed lung is no joke.

14. [quote name='"Xbowloser"']

vapes are expensive as *** aren't they?[/quote]

Im trying to figure out what swear word you used thats 3 letters...anyone wanna help me out?

15. ass
    what else could it be
    maybe an abbreviation

16. #16 PackItIn, Oct 24, 2012

That's not bad for a freebie man, you must have awesome friends.

17. Dude I got asthma, I have really bad asthma. But i smoke weed 5 times a day. It's not the weed

18. Get a vape and start making edibles

19. I would just clean that thing up with some 70%+ iso & salt and continue smoking, why toss a perfectly good bong after one bad experience

20. dude maybe you should make edibles? like firecrackers or brownies, then no smoke in lungs