Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost died Yesterday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Sep 11, 2002.

1. What the hell's been up man?

2. Not much. :) Nice to see you, and thanks for remembering me. :D

I don't get to be online that often, but this forum is definitely one I should visit more regularly.

3. No shit, how could you stay away for so long, didn't you miss me? ;)

4. Well, now that I think about it, yes.

5. I thought so ;)

I missed you too.

6. I'm so glad your ok!!!!! DAMN GLAD!!!!

I've had a few close calls while pulling Equipment all over the South, but nothing to compare with your near fatal accident!!!

I'm sending ya all the good karma I can Bro, and thinking of you and yours!!!!

Wishin' you and me were Fishin'!!!!!!!!

BE CAREFUL, I don't have enough friends to lose a great one like you!!!!

7. Holy shit, that thing looks dangerous. You were probably saved by the fact that it didn't unhook. Just look at the metal jutting out of the top...*shudders*. Glad you made it out in one piece, though. I think you may be able to sue the guy that left it in its half-undone state that you found it in, especially if he knew its purpose and what it may be used for the next day.

8. close call mate. I've had some near-death experiences myself. I was in an accident where a small car smashed into my jeep going around 40mph. Right into the driver's side door which re-directed me into a telephone pole. If i was any larger i could be paralyzed or dead. The jeep was totalled and now i have a Saturn. :/
    A jeep couldn't maneunver like a car cuz it would tip over if you turned too sharp but damn it was a lot faster than the crummy v4 the saturn has.
    anyhoo relieved to hear your doing ok. Has the shock worn off yet?

9. I know of a great way to kill him:

Make a cage out of Jars stacked ontop of each other, and put a killer Hornet inside each of the jars (the 2" big deadly ones you get in india). Each jar must not have its lid on, but are closed due to another jar being put ontop of it. So if you had about 18 jars stacked ontop of each other, it would make a 6ft high tower of lidless, yet sealed jars, you would be able to use a whole load of these towers to make a wall (you would need about 1000 jars in total). So if you made a small cage out of these jars, just big enough for someone to stand up in (but not sit down), you would be able to somehow put this guy inside your new cage of jars, then just wait. He Can't Stay Awake Forever, Then When He Falls Asleep And Collapses...ZZZZZZZZZZZ, He Gets Stung To Death In His Semi-Consiusness By About 1000 Pissed of, Hungry Hornets.

Not a nice way to die!!

10. One of These Buggers

Attached Files:

11. Glad your still here man

12. LOL, you dang stoners! Anybody see the date of the orginal post?

09-11-2002 11:04 AM

:D

13. No one ever looks at the date! :)

Hell, I didn't until I saw Okie's post!

I'm so glad you're still with us, Unoit! Reading this again makes me want to hug everyone today. :D

14. I did. I was like when the fuck did this happen?

thoght it was critter brining up some more old posts o_O

15. Jeez, I thought it just happened recently!
    Well, thats what I get for not looking at the date on the post..

And Tainted, leave the hornets alone.
    Those things make me nervous.

16. HIGH All, it happened a few years ago..but it's still fresh in my brain...thank you my friends, you All are why I'm here!!!!!

17. haha..thats what I thought. :D