Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloatinHigh, Jan 20, 2014.

1. So, me and my brother decided to not smoke on the roof but to walk to a near by woods. As we're walking to the woods we see an unmarked police car.We both have J's in our ears with hoods up. Next thing you know the cop pulls up behind us and 2 officers step out very anxiously wanting to know where we're going. Then they begin to question us on where we're going and who we are. In the end they ended up taking our names, home phone number,And addresses. Almost shit my pants.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

2. dont give dem cops yo infomation if you aint bein' detained cudi errybody know that

3. [quote name="666Bleezys" post="19371695" timestamp="1390184118"]dont give dem cops yo infomation if you aint bein' detained cudi errybody know that[/quote] if they ask for your home address its not like I'mNot going to answer. I agree with you thoughSent from my iPhone using Grasscit

4. yo home address is vital infomation homeboy n' you don't gotta tell em

5. next thang you know they gonna bust down yo door and take all yo drugs fo they selves

6. You don't have to, but if you've got J's in your ears, better to make them as at ease as possible. Especially if you're currently shitting a brick.

7. #7 Travel420, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014

I'm glad you didn't get busted. If you have something on you, be friendly and cooperative with the cops. If you aren't cooperative, they'll just get suspicious and try to search you. You obviously don't want that. I know nobody wants to give out a home address, but doing that is better than being thrown in a cage.

If you don't have anything on you (and you're sure that you don't), then don't give in an inch. Stand your ground and fuck them if they get suspicious -- you have no weed on you! If he asks your home address, ask if he's a fucking mailman. If he isn't, he doesn't need to know your fucking address.

8. Ok? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Stop all that jivin'

10. [quote name="666Bleezys" post="19371752" timestamp="1390184639"]yo home address is vital infomation homeboy n' you don't gotta tell em[/quote]hes completely right. OP, the three things that you need to know. #1 I do not consent to search. If you say this they may say we will bring in drug dogs most times they are using just scare tactics. #2Are you detaining me or am I free to go? Now if they detain you meaning they say you cannot go, after asking them 3 times #2 then say the following. #3 I will not be answering questions without an attorney, officer. These 3 things will get you out of almost every situation OP.A

11. #11 lFourTwenty, Jan 20, 2014

You must have not been in a situation like this before.

When you start being a dick to the cops, they are going to be a dick to you. OP had weed on him, so why act like a dipshit to the cops? They had no idea about the weed, they were just concerned about what their business was in that area.

All cops aren't looking to jam you up on some ridiculous charges..some of them are actually doing their job.

When you start spouting out all that nonsense about "I will not be searched", and "I know my rights" - the cops automatically know you are not a law abiding citizen, because law abiding citizens don't act like that when confronted by a cop.

And a crucial part of the story is the cops didn't even ask to search them. Why would you go off on a rant about your rights when they aren't even being impeded?

I guarantee the reason the cops took their name, phone number, and home address, was to verify that they weren't lying to them. All they have to do is punch in their address on their computer and see the phone number and residents name. This is normal police procedure. If you fuck up and give them bullshit information, and they find out, they are 100% going to fuck with you.

12. #12 Cawdswallup, Jan 20, 2014
    If you're not breaking any laws and you're not carrying weed with you then consenting to a search is a decision of personal preference. I prefer not to have another human being tear through my shit for something he's not going to find and that's worth all the time the police officer will waste trying to tag me for something. If he has not detained you in any way you are free to leave but you don't just go walking off. That's gonna stir up some shit. You politely address the police officer every time and it doesn't matter how he may treat you. Ask politely if you're being detained and make sure he answers you with specifics. If you ask, "Am I being detained?" and the officer says "you can't go anywhere" He didn't answer your question. 

If you are breaking a law and you do have weed with you, don't try and fool someone who has the authority to ruin your life. 

13. [quote name="Travel420" post="19371797" timestamp="1390184874"]I'm glad you didn't get busted. If you have something on you, be friendly and cooperative with the cops. If you aren't cooperative, they'll just get suspicious and try to search you. You obviously don't want that. I know nobody wants to give out a home address, but doing that is better than being thrown in a cage.If you don't have anything on you (and you're sure that you don't), then don't give in an inch. Stand your ground and fuck them if they get suspicious -- you have no weed on you! If he asks your home address, ask if he's a fucking mailman. If he isn't, he doesn't need to know your fucking address.[/quote] exactly I try to be as cooperative as possibleSent from my iPhone using Grasscit

14. [quote name="nank dugss" post="19371812" timestamp="1390184979"]hes completely right. OP, the three things that you need to know. #1 I do not consent to search. If you say this they may say we will bring in drug dogs most times they are using just scare tactics. #2Are you detaining me or am I free to go? Now if they detain you meaning they say you cannot go, after asking them 3 times #2 then say the following. #3 I will not be answering questions without an attorney, officer. These 3 things will get you out of almost every situation OP.A[/quote] I would rather avoid the whole bullshit about not giving them my address. I think you guys are over exaggerating about meGiving the copsMy address. I forgot to tell you that there was a robbery behind my house (I don't live in a bad neighborhood at all,Just a couple dumb fuck teenagers breaking into houses)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

They're not going to do anything with your address. It's not like they store it in their records haha

16. [quote name="Sand box" post="19372015" timestamp="1390186650"]They're not going to do anything with your address. It's not like they store it in their records haha[/quote] exactly bruh Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

17. The cops jobs are to stop crimes. Not go iut of their way questioning people on their intentions or destination.

18. #18 irish_texan, Jan 20, 2014
    Sorry, I couldn't post the whole picture and keep its resolution legible so i cut it up.

Attached Files:

Asserting your rights is not "being a dick." Asserting your rights impolitely can be, though. But polite assertion of rights is not.