Almost Caught Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HippieJay420, Feb 8, 2016.

1. I think this is a funny story that's just me though. Me and my buddies would always go to this park out in the country that has a really huge hill that had a view on the river and the city so it was a dope smoking spot. Well I'm with me and 4 others buddies were driving out there on a Friday night, and had a fat ass joint to smoke there. So there is a huge rock with the name of the park engraved in it so we decide smoking behind the rock right by the road instead of a smart person that would walk up the fucking hill where no one would see them. So we are sitting behind this rock smoking for about 15 minutes and at this point we are at the spliff and all of a sudden a huge ass spotlight shines at the rock because we could see the light shining above us. So my two friends that were smoking with me ran up the hill between two pine trees and left me hanging behind the rock. So when I stood up I acted like I was pulling up my pants and I walked up to the cop car asking what I did wrong. The officer asked me for my ID and all that shit and asked why I was there and where I came from. I said I was coming back to our town with some friends because we were at my families house out in the country and that I had to take a piss so I pulled over and pissed behind the rock. I don't know how my breath didn't reek like weed because we literally just got done smoking. So my two other friends are in my car that weren't smoking and the officer walks up shines his light in all my windows and shit. Here's the best part. He didn't even ask for a search warrant. So after he let us go my other two friends that went up the hill to hide were stuck there alone. We couldn't go back because the cop was making sure we were driving back to town. So I had my other friend pick us up at my friends house to go get our other friends that are still at the park. They followed railroad tracks back to our town for about a mile and I had to run through backyards and shit to find them. Turns out one of them severely sprained his ankle running from the cops . Well that's it thanks for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Wait? You searched the cop and he never asked for a search warrant?
    :smoke:

3. No he just shined his flashlight in my windows and shit I just think it's funny because how didn't he know I was baked asf? He did ask if I had anything illegal in my car and I said no

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app