Almost caught stories?

Discussion in 'General' started by meetmyalterego, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I straight almost just got caught. I can't believe it. I decided to take a bath and figured I'd take one in my dad's bathroom because the tub is bigger and it's on the more secluded end of the house so I could smoke a little since there is a little window by the tub. My husband (doesn't know I smoke at all) was playing cards with my brother on the other end of the house. I took all precautions, sploof, towel under the door, etc.

I was in the bathwater, had just broken down all my weed to put in my pipe, taken a hit and blown it through the sploof when I heard someone outside the door. I panicked realizing I hadn't locked it! I quickly moved my pipe and the baggy of weed behind a bunch of shampoo bottles right as he was walking in and dropped my lighter in the tub by my legs. He just walked and grabbed the plunger but that was so fucking scary omg omg. Holy shit I thought I was going to die.

Tell me your "almost caught" stories and what you did to avoid getting caught.

2. *search function 

3. We already have a bunch of threads on this topic, so I'm going to close this one. Please feel free to share your story in the other thread(s). :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.